~ZION~

Request from @SAYONS_BXTCH hope you enjoy it 💙 I apologize ahead for any grammar or spelling mistakes in this. 

~Aaishah~

I was on my phone, scrolling throw Instagram. I was getting pissed, looking at all these posts talking about. Is water wet? Water is not wet, water is just a liquid and wet is how an object or something feels once it's touched by water.

I had to turn off my phone, my brain was hurting from all the idiots trolling the internet. As soon as I did that, my boyfriend, Zion, walked into the living room.

"Hey, Aaishah," Zion said, and he bent down and kissed my cheek.

"Hey, babe," I replied. "I got a question for ya is-."

"Can I get an answer, yeah yeah yeah yeah." Zion interrupted me and started singing Questions by Chris Brown.

I laughed at his silliness, "um no. I was going to ask you, is water wet?" I looked up at him.

"Duh water is wet," he said with a confident tone. My brain cells couldn't even start to form a sentence. God, are you testing me today.

"Babe, no water's not wet, just think about it," I said, sitting up on the couch.

"I did think about it; water is wet," he said, sounding more confident than before.

"Zion, that's not correct."

"Aaishah, yes, it is."

"No, it's not," I said, getting more annoyed.

Brandon and Nick just happened to walk right into the living room.

"Brandon! Nick! Just the people I wanted to see." I said

"Hi Aaishah," Brandon said with a little salute.

"Okay, so I have a question for you guys. Is water wet?" I stared at them, waiting for their response.

"Oh my gosh, not this question." Brandon rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, literally, 3 people came up to me today and asked me. It's getting annoying." Nick with a bored tone.

"Yeah, I know I understand, but just answer the question."

"Water is not wet, wet is a feeling that water gives off," Nick said.

"Yeah, I agree with Nick," Brandon followed.

"Thank You!" I said, getting off the couch. "See Zion, I told you."

I looked behind me, and Nick looked like he was about to explode. Then he busted out laughing.

"Are you serious Z," Nick said in his fit of laughter. Brandon lightly laughed, and then he left the living room. I joined in with the boys.

Once Nick came down from his laughing fit, he started wiping tears in his eyes. "This is gold. I'm about to go call Alexys." And with that, Nick left the living room, and I guess he went to his room.

"Zion babe, do you see where you are wrong?" I said. He didn't respond. Did he not hear me? I turned around and saw he was on his phone, he didn't have his headphones in. So he ignored me.

"Zion, babe," I said a little louder. He still did not respond to me. I don't know why he caught an attitude with me; it's not my fault that he picked the wrong answer.

"Zion babe, are you mad at me," I said, walking up to him. I was about to sit on his lap when he abruptly stood up.

"Damn Aaishah, do you not know when to leave someone alone!" Zion raised his voice at me. I was taken back. Never in our 11 months of dating have I ever heard him raise his voice. And I never expected him to raise his voice at me.

"You know what Zion, since you want to start acting childish, and raise your voice at me, you can stay right here in the Prettymuch house alone," I said, and I grabbed my duffle bag. I slid my feet in my flip flops and grabbed my car keys. I went to my car.

I couldn't even believe that he actually had the nerve to raise his voice at me. All because I don't know 'when to leave people alone' boy bye. I had unlocked my car, and before I got in, I heard my name get called.

"Aaishah, wait!" I heard Zion's voice, he jogged over to me.

"What do you want, Caleb," I said, crossing my arms. I could see he briefly hurt reaction when I called him by his first name.

"Damn, you must really be pissed, to use Caleb.," he said, and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, do you realize that you actually raised your voice at me. It really hurt my feelings." I said, looking down.

"Aaisahah baby, it was never my intention to hurt your feelings. I just didn't like it when y'all started laughing at me. I mean, I kinda expected it from Nick and B, but you're my girlfriend. You were supposed to be on my side and not laugh at me. Even when I say stupid stuff." Zion said, tilting my chin up, so I looked at him in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Z. I'll make an effort to be on your side even when you say stupid stuff." I said with a small smile on my face.

"So, are you admitting that you are wrong?" I said.

"Maybe, maybe not," Zion said with that million-dollar smile on his face.

"Okay, let's try this again. Babe, is water wet?" I waited for the correct response.

"Water is NOT wet, wet is the feeling something has after water comes in contact with it." He said, pushing up his invisible glasses.

"Much better," I said, and I kissed his cheek.

"Don't I deserve more," Z replied.

"Um, no, because I almost left your ass here with the guys and not her with your girlfriend," I said as I spend my car door.

"Oh, is that what we are doing now. I see you Aaishah, I see you." Z said, getting on diver side.

"Okurrrrrrrrrrt!" I said with my best Cardi B impression. "I hope you know you ow me some food, for making me almost cry," I said, going from playful to seriousness.

"Anything for my baby." Z said as he started the car and pulled off to the nearest Chick-Fil-A. 

*THE END*