Crush:Arreaga

~Valentine~

Five minutes

Five minutes until class started

Five minutes until he was officially late.

I looked at his seat as it was empty. His friends were here and they were sitting in the back of the classroom doing the usual nonsense.

But I wasn't looking for his friends.

I was waiting for him.

My crush since freshman year, Brandon Arreaga.

I had just moved to the area and I didn't know anyone. So I kept to myself and didn't stand out that much.

Until one of his friends Noah ran into me. Knocked all of my textbooks out of hand. When you the new kid nobody is going to look after so your really on your own.

I thought that until Brandon helped me picked up all of textbooks and supplies.

He apologized for his friends behavior and walked away from me. But he didn't leave without giving me smile.

From that day on I was planning our wedding date.

Ever since freshman year nothing much has changed. I'm a junior and he's a senior. I made friends and Brandon is still with Jeff and Noah.

But one major thing I almost forgot.

Brandon can sing. He has vocals. There was a rumor that he auditioned for Simon Cowell. I don't know how true that is but if it it's still cool.

I stopped my daydream when Ms.Cruz passed back our Chemistry test. I got 75 but I wasn't worried because she was going to curve our grade.

No offense to Ms.Cruz but her class is so boring, no one pay attention. And it shows if she's always curving our test grades by at least 7 points.

The cream of the door was heard and I hoped it was Brandon. Thankfully it was him.

He handed Ms.Cruz his late pass and went back to his seat which is right behind me.

I was relieved to know that my distraction was here and I didn't have to pay attention to Ms.Cruz and her lesson.

"Valentina Arrega
Brandon (Y/L/N)"
I thought to myself

I opened my eyes when I felt something hit my face. It was a piece of an eraser. Looking to my left I see my friends Danielle and Nadine laughing.

"Can you go a class period without planning you and Brandon's wedding." Nadine whispered loudly.

"Shut up!" I said, feeling my face heat up.

That just made Danielle laugh harder.

"I hate you both so much." I said throwing the eraser back at them.

"We apologize Mrs.Arreaga." Danielle blurted out.

I look behind me to see if Brandon heard anything. But he was taking notes on Ms.Cruz lesson.

Ugh he such a good student. But it looks like he didn't hear my stupid friends.

Please let class be over, before they embarrass me any more.

"Alright class read chapter 5 and then answer the questions. You are dismissed." Ms.Cruz said.

I left class and made a b-line to my locker. I put my textbook in my locker and got my math book.

Closing my locker and I jump when I see Brandon behind me.

"So I heard your friends today in Chem." He started off.