🎄Holiday 🎄

Background:You are a sophomore at Texas A&M, majoring in English. Exam week is finally over and before everyone went home for Winter Break, a Holiday party was being thrown. Tired of being a single pringle you look for someone at the party. I mean it is cuffing season, so why not.

~Gabrielle~

WOOF!

BARK!

WOOF!

Lunging for my phone to turn off the sound of my alarm. The sound of aggressive dog barks is not the first thing someone wants to listen to when they wake up. I should probably change it. This pass week was exams. I had to take 10 exams this week. 10! Yesterday was Calculus and Psychology 101. When I say my brain was liquified after class. I couldn't keep a train a thought. 

But it doesn't matter anymore because my stress is over. I am on Winter Break. First thing I was gonna do before I go back home, is attend the Christmas Party this afternoon. This semester I've been so focused with my academics I didn't give myself a chance to live a little. Well now I'm going to use this party as a great way to relief some stress. Secondly, I don't have as many friends as I hoped. Besides my roommate June and my study groups I haven't done a lot of socializing on campus. 

Checking the time, a bright 1:22 pm shined on my screen. Ugh the party starts at 2.

Getting my lazy butt up I gather my outfit and go to the girls locker room and shower. Picking the first empty stall I saw, I felt warm water come out the shower head. This reminded me of last week, when all of the girls showers only had cold water. I was about to sue the school! It's the middle of December and the water is frigid. No ma'am, I wasn't having that.  Thankfully the school fixed it and now I could enjoy my steamy showers again. 

After a good shower, I got dressed in my festive outfit. It was sweater, jeans, and a pair of ankle boots. 

Going back to my room to add my scarf

Going back to my room to add my scarf. I saw June's clothes laid out on her bed, so she must be in the shower. Grabbing my wallet and phone I close my door, and walk over to Jefferson's Gymnasium. Walking over seeing all the snow on the ground, which is really rare in Texas. This year nature has just been flip flopping. You wouldn't believe me if I told you that we had snowflakes in the middle of July. I know crazy, but who knows what's up with the weather lately. 

Sadly snow wasn't the only thing I saw. Couples arm and arm walking around campus. Like I mentioned earlier I've had my head in a book for too long to notice anyone relatively attractive.But I know today's gonna change it. 

Opening the door of the Gymnasium I feel heat hit my face. Christmas lights were strung up along the wall. Seeing cookie platters, and a hot chocolate station. I walked over and grabbed myself a cup. 

Adding two marshmallows in my hot chocolate I took a sip. (I actually do not like marshmallows in my hot chocolate, wbu?) I could feel the drink go through by body, I shivered. Walking around the gym seeing all the little games set up and just enjoying the Christmas music playing. 

Until 

"Hey I just wanna say Santa's my homie too." The stranger said pointing to my shirt. Looking at his shirt he was wearing the same sweater I had but it was in a bright red. 

"Great minds think alike." I smiled at him before taking a sip of the hot chocolate. 

"Sorry for just blurting it out there, my name is Brandon." He pushed his sliding glasses up.

"I'm Gabrielle, but you can call me Gabby for short." I returned. 

"So are you a sophomore?" 

I scrunched my brow. 

"I mean this is a sophomore party." I laughed. 

"Your totally right." He rubbed the back of his neck. 

Is he nervous? 

Is it me?

"I don't know why I'm being so awkward right now." He explained. 

"Awkward looks kinda good on you." I smiled back at him.  He was cute, and this was the first time I've ever had a guy be nervous around me. He seemed sweet. I thought to myself

"So Gabby do you wanna accompany me for the rest of the party?" 

"I would love too."

Walking around the gym we played Connect 4, and Uno. Brandon was beating in Uno for the past three games. 

"Ugh I quit I don't wanna play with you anymore." I said once Brandon put his draw four on top of the pile. 

"Don't hate the player, hate the game." Brandon put his hands up in defense. 

It was really nice getting to know Brandon. He's majoring in musical engineering, he's from Texas, and he plays football. And for brownie points he's a cutie with a great personality. 

Crush has been developed.

Brandon and I were sitting outside on bench since, the party was dying down. 

"It was really nice to meet you Brandon." 

"Same here, if it wasn't for our shared sense of fashion we would have never met." 

I laughed and gently pushed him. 

Ignoring the approaching the footsteps behind me. 

"Well it looks like you guys are underneath the mistletoe. You guys know what that means." Two SGA members approached Brandon and I. 

Looking above me one of them held the mistletoe above our head. 

Brandon's cheeks turned red and he shyly looked away from me.

"It's the beginning of winter break. Screw it." I said and grabbed Brandon's sweater and kissed him. 

And he kissed me back :)

That's Brandon's Holiday story. Wrapping up the year this will be like my final form of requests. 

So we have

Edwin

Austin

Zion

and Nick left

All you have to do is pick one of the guys and tell me what holiday theme story you want. I'll work on it as soon as possible.

Peace ✌️