Rant

Okay y'all can clearly see the title of this chapter and see whats about to go down in these DM's. I'm going to speak my OPINION on some things I've been seeing. Majority of it's Prettymuch related, some isn't.

If you agree with me or have something you would like to add feel free to comment and express yourself. But if you want to try to argue with me about once again my OPINION, please go click on the back arrow on the top left of your device and don't come back to my book :)

Rant 1: XXXTENTACION Death

It's really sad to hear that an artist passes away, that effected millions of people all over the world. It shouldn't matter if you listened to their music or not, they are a person and deserved to be mourned like one. Speaking for myself, I didn't really listen to X like that except for his song Look at me that practically everyone blasted at my school. Another time I listened to me is when I watched the Jocelyn Flores cover by Prettymuch, besides that I didn't really listen to him. I know that a lot of people listen to him to help deal with their issues. Everyone needs a way to express themselves and for those people he was a good way to do it positively. Now I get a little bit upset when I see post like "Some of y'all are so fake, y'all didn't even pay attention to X like that a day ago, but now he's dead and everyone pays attention." Like seriously. Please grow up, how can you tell people who to grieve and who not to grieve. Sis take a seat please, and do it quickly.  Just as a human being you should feel some type of emotion to a person when you hear they passed away. I swear y'all be ready to hop on people for the smallest things, it's getting really agitating. Everyone should be able to mourn and grieve together without having to worry about someone saying slick to them. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rant 2: Malu & Zion

Alright now I already know this is a sensitive topic for some BEANZ and trust me I don't like to put those names together but this needs to get addressed. Whose bright idea was it to create Malu and Zion's "child" Instagram account. Like why? It's not funny, because she's 14 or 15 and Zion is turning 19 in a few days. Since Malu is not 18 yet, any conversation of her and Zion have sex together will get him locked up. I know y'all would not want to see Zion is prison, so please stop with these post. And the funny thing is I feel like it's the people that say they hate or dislike Malu are the people making the accounts. If I happen to be right about this, I just got one question for you. Why? Why did it sound like a good idea for you to go make an account about a fake child by two teenagers? Explain. I need to know the thought process and how you got to that point. Writing this made my blood pressure rise.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
PRETTYMUCH ЁЯТЩрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ