Prettymuch's Favorite Holiday

Austin: 4th of July

Austin loves being outside and what's a fun way to be outside with a 4th of July cookout. Friends and family would be there. Games, dancing, and eat some delicious grill food. Plus once it gets dark its time to bust out the biggest and loudest fireworks that you have and let the sparks fly!

Nick: Thanksgiving 

This is the one time you can eat without having to worry about your body. Because the goal of the night is too but yourself in a food coma (if you're a girl, get ready to have a food baby) Your surrounded by family members playing games and even watching the football game. Maybe even watch the Thanksgiving parade. Then once 11 pm comes it's time for Black Friday. Crazy low deals and (we all know how Nick likes to shop)

Brandon: Valentine's Day

Perfect holiday for you and Brandon to take cute couple pictures. You guys buy each other cute valentine gifts. You guys just spend the whole day together going places and cuddling. 

Edwin: Christmas

It's the day of presents and gifts all around. Everyone is in a good mood and you can take cute pictures of each other and your gifts. Play in some snow and eat some great cookies and milk. Singing to Christmas songs off key. And the best part is going underneath the mistletoe.

Zion: New Years 

The one day you can party all day and night long. New Years is a time to make resolutions your not going to keep. Get wasted and just have a good time. The party s just going to be lit, Zion is most likely going to be loud and hitting the folks every minute. Or even better he's going to be shooting. 

Personally my favorite holiday is my BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY