Drama 💔

Hi guys sorry I've been MIA
I've just been mentally preparing myself for exams next week. But I still need to stop slacking. Before we move onto the PM highschool story I'm gonna have little Holiday stories with all the boys.

But looking at the title of this chapter you can clearly see that this chapter is called drama. A few hours ago Zion tweeted. "Dudes... why do you paint your nails" a lot of people took offense to that because they thought that Zion was shaming guys that paint their nails. I didn't see it that way at first but looking at multiple peoples perspective I can see how that comes across. As much as I love Zion, he has his faults. He can say some pretty reckless things on social media. But I also think that some things get blown out of proportion. The nail polish thing is one of it, because did Zion really have to tweet his question. He has two band members that paint their nails. While I also think that James Charles, Issa, and Larri didn't have to tweet back because at the end of the day it's a question. Zion wasn't trying to shame guys that pain their nails. But to them that's how it came across. 
But tell me how you guys feel because I'm curious, and don't argue with people in the comments because they might have a different opinion. Just read and keep going.

Second topic
Edwin and Tiffany broke up a few days ago. I know it's kinda split in the fandom about how you guys feel about her. But being the neutral BEANZ that I am😉. Why do y'all like to involve yourself in the boys relationship. So many of the BEANZ talk so much trash about Tiffany that it's getting to the point that it's annoying. Tiffany got in a relationship with Edwin. Not you, but Edwin. And day after day y'all just tear her down. Calling her rat and stuff. Idk about you but I have a low self esteem and if I had to constantly be tagged in post calling me names, or have my boyfriend fans degraded me everyday, I would want to continue the relationship either. As a fan base y'all have to learn y'all lane. Some of you guys let your follower number hype yourself up and you get real bold. And it's not cute sis, 🤷‍♀️😬.

#3
Jello is going to be released next week December 14. And I'm excited. As a fan base we have to stream request, share the hell out of Jello. Like I want to make challenges for jello like we did for s.o.y. Okie

4
Idk if it's me but I took some time to listen to all of PRETTYMUCH songs this weekend even the ones that aren't my favorite. They use more auto tune more and more. It makes me sad because they are talented they can sing. They don't need to drench the whole song in auto tune because it's going to get annoying. I need more songs like WYM (the make we get up and dance song) Teacher (the chill and cute song) Open Arms ( I can slayyyy these high notes kind of song) but I just hope Jello is not heavily auto tuned.

Thanks for tuning in for my Tedtalk ❤️ and come up with some fun challenges for Jello.

P.S I love Larri
"This ain't a race but I still take first place" 🚗💨