PRETTYMUCH as Dates

Nick: Roller Skating

Both you and Nick are both active people and like to move around and get your blood pumping. Seeing that's there's a local roller rink. Itching to put on your skates both of you dash and zoom around the rink. Trying to best to outdo the other, in the process you ended up falling and Nick just happened to be behind you and both of you guys bust your ass. But it makes for a hilarious memory.

Brandon: Karaoke

You suggest as a date with Brandon to sign up for Karaoke night. Making it a friendly competition  between the two of you. In this experience you were able to see Brandon's vocal range and you are just impressed. Brandon even gives your props on your vocals. You guys have a good time and plan to come back one day.

Austin:Arcade

Being an excellent video gamer, Austin took you go a place where video game lovers would hang out. An arcade! Austin being a beast at these video games beating high scores left and right. When giving the chance you prove to Austin that you are a master of your craft and beat one of Austin's high score. He finds a new respect for you and you guys enjoy your night. 

Zion:Sushi 

Sushi being Zion's favorite you guys decided it would be really cool to learn how to make and roll sushi. Doing your best to follow the instructor, but both of you guys fail miserably. Your sushi doesn't even end up in a circle, it was just a hot mess! Sadly enough you ended up paying for the session because Zion wanted to know if you were a secure women.

Edwin: Pottery Wheel

When Edwin takes you out he wants to show you his artistic side. What perfect way to do that by taking a pottery wheeling class. This might not be in your element but you give it a shot anyway. You think it's really sweet seeing Edwin helping you put your hands in the right places so your pottery turns out. Getting to know each other in the process you get to learn something new about each other, while taking home a piece of pottery.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sorry this is really short, but I can't believe that so many people read my story. Keep sharing to other beanz and friends on Wattpad so I can get some clout.

Lol all jokes :)