Zion Prank

You and Zion are best friends and have been having prank wars for the past few weeks. You decided to prank Zion by cutting his dreads.😈

~Your Point of View~

I was laying on the couch scrolling through Instagram. I was thinking of ways I could get back at Zion. Zion had done a prank on me a few weeks ago throwing all of clothes and shoes. Like he actually put my stuff in the dumpster, I was hella pissed at him. He made it up to me my taking me on a shopping spree. But as you can tell I'm still mad. 

I got off the couch and walked passed the bathroom. Hearing a razor I peaked in and saw Brandon shaving. That's when I though of a perfect prank to do on Zion. "Hey um Brandon are you done with that razor, I need to borrow it." I asked him. 

"Oh yeah I'm finished just let me clean it off for you." Brandon sanitized the razor and handed it to me.

"If I'm allowed to ask what are you gonna do with the razor?" Brandon asked. 

"It's better that you don't know." I said walking into Zion's room. I looked in and he was asleep. Perfect. I plugged the razor into the outlet which was right by his head. I leaned over him making sure he was still sleep. 

I know some of you guys might think it might be taking things too far, by cutting his hair. Well he'll learn his lessons on not to throw all my stuff away. It's time to be Petty, capital P. 

I turned on the razor and tilted his head so I could get the back of his head. One by one pieces of his dreads were falling out. I giggled to myself. Zion started moving more, I unplugged the razor and ran out of his room. I jumped back on the couch and pretend like I was on my phone. 

Let's see how long it takes for him to notice. 

"1"

"2"

"3"

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Zion yelling.

I heard his footsteps. I had to hold in my laughter. 

"What the fuck is this?" Zion said holding three dreads. He looked like he was about to murder me. That's what his ass gets.

"I don't know what your talking about, Zion." I said looking at my phone. 

"(y/n) I'm not in the mood to play detective, why did you cut my dreads!" He yelled at me. 

The look on his face, he was serious. But I wasn't. I busted out laughing. 

"Your lucky I didn't do your eyebrows." I said getting off the couch. 

"Bro are you serious! Have you lost your damn mind. I don't have time to be pulling an Edwin right now." Zion said rubbing the bald spot on the back of his head.

"Hey, I heard my name." Edwin walked into the living room. Tiffany followed behind him. 

"Yeah all we hear is Zion yelling. What happened in here?" Tiffany asked. 

"(Y/N) cut three dreads off." Zion said Turing around showing Edwin and Tiffany.

"Damn, bro she messed you up bad." Edwin said. 

"At least it's in the back and not the front." Tiffany said. 

"She makes a good point Zion." I said. 

"Bro I literally have nothing to say to you. You play to damn much." Zion started to tear up. I rolled my eyes, he's being over dramatic. 

I walked out from the living room. All this pranking was making me hungry. I grabbed a pack of Oreos and walked back into the living room. 

Zion was looking in the mirror holding the three dreads. 

"Well guess you can wear beanies for the rest of summer." I suggested. 

"I hope you know I hate you with a burning passion." Zion said not even looking at me. 

"Serves you right for throwing out all of my clothes." I said going back in his room and taking a nap. 

A/N I know it was short and sucked, but I'm running out of ideas fro where this prank to go. I've just been preparing for Zion's birthday in 2 days. I've been working on this edit for a few days now. Since it's Wednesday means hot pictures of Zion. I'll put one down. 

Throw Backkkkkkkk

Throw Backkkkkkkk

Oh and I put Solita up at the top.

P.S  Stream Summer On You we got this 💪🏾