We need to talk

Let me get this out of the way and say and I know some of the people that read this book do not live in America. Nor do you experience these issues in your country.

But I have to get on my platform and say this. When will change start. How many people will die before people realize that problems that we are facing. I'm talking about public mass shootings. In America today on August 4 two mass shootings happened today. One in Dayton Ohio and the other is El Paso Texas. The people that lost there lives.

I can't even say lost their lives. The people that had their lives taken from them had plans to see their friends and or family. They had work the next day. They took a chance by leaving their homes to live their best life. Now it's taken from them.

Your stomach should drop from hearing this news. It's sickening how the murderes will have no remorse for what they have done. They idolize people who hate anyone who isn't white. They murdered these peopl using AK-47. Who knows how many people could have died if police had not arrived as quickly as they did.

It's sad. I'm about to go back to school in a few days and I'm scared to say that I'm worried if my school will be next. It's a scary thought. Any moment someone can arrive and decide if you get to live or die. It's not fair !

I've literally had enough. This generation we like to laugh off a lot of things. And I can be woman enough to say I have laughed something's off too. I shouldn't have. But I don't want to see school shooting memes or jokes because it's not a joke. People died because of their skin color or nationality. White supremacy is real, and it's deadly as well.

Imma call it right now and say America is in a Civil War right now. People are entitled to their guns that they don't see the harm they are causing. What will it take. Honestly, what will it take to see change. I mean children weren't enough, teenagers weren't enough, adults weren't enough. So who will it take for the American government to wake up.

I can't even say government because Democratic's are not having any of this BS. But "him" the president doesn't say anything. That honestly speaks more volumes than anything.

History is one of my favorite classes because it shows us reality. History repeats it's self. We can change that. But we just have to know how to change and do it for the better. I know that we can be the generation that changes. Cause if not we are eventually going to kill our selves and the planet.

At the end of the day live your life to the fullest. You never know what could happened to you. Impact your community and make a positive change. Change has to start with you. We can't live our life in fear.

America get yourself together. It's gone on too long now.

Pay attention to your surroundings and stay safe. I care for all of you deeply❤️

Please leave your respectful comments here.

-Kori ❤️