All I Want For Christmas:Kuwonu

•Zion POV•
I finally left the studio.I spent 5 hours in the studio just working on new music. We were gonna be working on our second album, and all of us have been stressed out of our minds. We've been distant from; family,friends, and girlfriends. And there have been consequences we've all had to pay.

Two years ago,2018 everyone was single. It was expected but you know things just happen. For me I don't have to overcome a breakup. Instead it was clap back season.
Through out the whole entire year people have been misunderstanding me and my intentions.

It's too the point where I just ghost everyone on social media. But then I'll get spammed and tagged in post talking about 'Zions never active, I'm moving to Nicks lane' or something like that.

A few months later things were going well. Jello reached 30 million streams on Spotify and the music video hit 10 million views. We were hitting markets that we didn't expect, more and more people were realizing who we were. They were seeing the possibility of PRETTYMUCH.

Within that same month I met a mutual friend of Haley, Kyndall. We hit it off and we became friends. Over some time I realized that I no longer wanted to be Kyndall's friend and luckily she felt the same way. I had my first girlfriend and this was something that I was adjusting too. Being famous didn't make dating any easier.

I knew all the sacrifices Kyndall would have to make when it came to being my girlfriend.

Kyndall on the other hand did not.

She would tell me about all the fans that would constantly threaten her, body shaming, and just being horrible to her. She did her best to ignore the hate by blocking people, but it only made it worse.

The inevitable was going to happen, and I wasn't looking forward to that day.

A few weeks had passed and things had calmed down, but Kyndall's and I relationship was rocky. She started to distance herself from me. Our weekly dates got postponed week after week. Til fake messages between me and a fan got leaked.
It made it seem like I was sliding in her DM's. I was being tagged in so many post of beanz demanding I explain myself for sliding in the girls DM's.

I don't know how many pages I saw of the messages. It only mattered what Kyndall thought.

As expected she saw it and asked me if it was true. I proved my innocence by pointing out the different profile picture.

I guess my explanation wasn't enough because Kyndall ended everything.

Ma Girl ❤️🤞
Maybe we should just give each other space

I remember that message coming on my phone. We were at a friends house party and I no longer wanted to party.

Ma Girl ❤️🤞
Permanently 💔

After that I was ready to go home. And I've been in a slump ever since. Everyone saw what this breakup had done to me... well expect Kyndall. She started partying more, vacation to this beautiful islands, and meeting new guys.

It wasn't fair

Why was I the only one hurting?

So instead of running to social media to express myself I just busied myself. Going to the studio creating about 5 songs a week. This way I was to exhausted to even think about her.