Rant: Fandom 😞

The fact that I even have to make a whole chapter, or mention it in my book is saying something. I'm not sure if any of you guys follow the guys on social media. Or any fan pages but there are just some simple things to know and learn. 

We don't make false rape accusations. 

We don't make fake sexual assault accusations.

It's not a laughing matter.

It's not something you use to try to get any artist attention. 

It's ugly and it's stupid. 

There are too many women around the world that are too afraid to tell someone about their sexual assault. And for childish girls to make light of this situation is horrible. 

Girls have started posting of Instagram saying Zion Kuwonu raped me

Nick Mara raped me

Austin Porter and Ansley raped me

It's unacceptable. 

It's a serious matter, and should be treated with respect. 

Since I've ended this book I'm been introducing myself to newer fandoms. Specifically BTS, Stray Kids, and Got7. AKA Kpop. While i'm nowhere saying k-pop fandoms are better than Western artist. But I can say I don't have to worry about fans making up fake accusations to get close to their group.  

It's tiring. I want PRETTYMUCH to be huge. I want them to be successful. In this rate they will never reach the potential they have. 

I've thought about leaving 

(but you know Zion is too fine)

Experiencing a more comfortable family like fandom has made me want to see the growth in BEANZ. 

But everytime

Everytime I think we have a chance to grow, another accusation pops up.

------------------

On the other hand, if these statements are true. Please contact police. Don't run to social media, get the proper help assistance you need.

------------------

On a much positive note

PRETTYMUCH will be releasing a new song called phases on Friday 🤪

Second if any of you are interested in getting into BTS, Stray Kids, or Got7. Please DM me, I would love to introduce you guys to something new :)💜