Cheating Prank Nick

(A/N so just imagine this as watching a YouTube prank video😊)

~Your Point of View~
I was setting up the camera in the kitchen quickly. Nick was going to be coming to my house to get his clothes that I stole. He was going on tour with Khalid in two days. Once the camera was set up I was moving around acting casual when I heard the front door open.
"Hey babe." I said, Nick came into the kitchen.
"Hey (y/n)." He leaned in for a kiss. I turned my head making him kiss my cheek. "What's wrong (y/n), what did I do."
I faced him,"Nick it's serious." I said with my best fake sad eyes. So far so good. "Okay what is it?" Nick pulled out a chair. He was facing the camera and my back was too the camera.
"Okay so before I start I want to let you know that I still love you with all of my heart and I hope this doesn't change anything between us. And I really hope we could work something out." I said holding his hand.
"What happened (y/n)" Nick asked rubbing his hand on mine.
"Nick I cheated." I said lowly.

He took is hand back and got up from the table. "Who,when,where,why?" He didn't even look at me. I took everything in me not to bust out laughing.
"It happened 6 months ago. I was at a beach party with my friend we had some drinks. He caught my eye and I was just like damn he's fine. So I asked him to dance and we hit it off. Then next thing I knew we kissed and, I haven't been able to get him out of my mind this whole entire time." I said

Nick just left the kitchen and went into my bedroom. I got the camera and followed him.
"Babe what are you doing?" I said trying not to bust out laughing. He was pissed.
"(Y/n) don't call me that ever again. I can't believe I didn't notice this. We've been dating for 6 months and you've been seeing someone else too." He stormed around my room. I'm so glad my roommate wasn't here right now. "Where is my sweatshirt? In fact where's all of my clothes?" He went in my drawer flinging my clothes all over the place.

"Nick, babe." I couldn't hold it in anymore I busted out laughing and Nick looked at me like I was a demon.
"Tell me what is so funny (y/n)." He raised his voice at me.
"Nick how did we meet?" I asked laughing harder. I zoomed the camera in on his face and I guess it hit him. I flipped the camera back on me.
"I hope you guys enjoyed that as much as I did." Nick came up behind me and kissed my cheek. "As you can see he's not mad anymore. Alright y'all don't forget to like and subscribe. See you next week." I turned off the camera.
Nick and I just chilled in my house and watched movies. Later on Nick is going to clean my room.