Types of Youtube Couples

Brandon: Vlog Couple

You and Brandon vlog cute couple videos. Trying foreign food and cultures. Your subscribers love your videos you guys are funny and have amazing personalities. You guys are loved by the Youtube community literally everyone and their mama stans your relationship. You guys have 3.5 million subscribers 

Austin: Gamer Couple 

You and Austin are always on top when it comes to playing the latest video games. You guys have all stations old and new. Most of your videos are hour long live streams that about 100k through 500k viewers every live stream. You guys have 3 million subscribers.

Edwin: Fashion Couple

You and Edwin slay the fashion world. You guys model the latest fashion trends and even set your own trends. Companies are waiting in line to get the opportunity to have you guys wear their merchandise. So many celebrities compliment your outfits on a daily basis You guys have 8.2 million subscribers. 

Nick: Prank Couples

You and Nick whole entire purpose of your Youtube channel is to entertain your subscribers. You guys do break up, beat up, cheated, and etc. You guys do pranks with non clout chasing youtubers. (Thats the tea 👀☕️) You guys have 4.7 million subscribers.

Zion: Dance Couples

You and Zion made a Youtube channel to show the world you talent and passion for dancing. Your, Love More by Chris Brown dance video was the video that went viral. You guys upload a new dance routine every Saturday morning. You guys are extremely popular on Dubsmash and Instagram. You guys have 5.3 million subscribers.