Sneak Peak

~No One POV~

Welcome to a new season of Marriage Boot Camp. We have an all new cast, you may remember them they took America's heart in 2017 with their single Would You Mind. PRETTYMUCH.
Members include; Brandon Arreaga, Edwin Honoret, Austin Porter, Nicolas 'Nick' Mara, Zion Kuwonu. They join us with their wives. The five couples will be spending 2 weeks at Boot Canp with Doctor Olivia and James Wilson. It will be up to them to decide if they will renew their vows. Or leave separately and divorced. Let's take a peak at our couples.

~Edwin POV~

We were on our way to boot camp to get the serious counseling that me and Harmony need. I jumped on the opportunity to go to boot camp because the path Harmony and I was going through would only cause us to break up and that won't be good for our daughter. "Babe may you get my phone so I can look up the instructions to the house." I asked Harmony. Then an unfamiliar scent came into the car. I look to my right and she was smoking a blunt. I rolled my eyes at her. She was blowing it out the window. I dug around in my fanny pack and looking for my phone. "Harmony stop smoking and help me look for my phone." I repeated. It was hard to drive and look for my phone at the same time. When I looked up a car was right in front of me I had to slam on my breaks. "Ow what the hell Edwin!" Harmony yelled at me. She held on to her seat belt for dear life."Look what you did, my blunt fell out the window." She whined.
"If you gave me my phone when I asked for it you could be getting high right now." I said back at her, "now may you please look up the instructions before we get lost."I released a deep sigh. I hate when Harmony did this she would get an attitude at the smallest things.Or whenever she doesn't get finish her blunt her temper just flares up. "Turn right in 100 feet." Harmony said. I heard rustling in her purse.Hearing the lighter flicker I knew it was going to be a stressful 2 weeks.