~Caleb~

This goes to @BrunchBitch I hope you enjoy it 💙. BTW this story is going to take place before Austin and Fiffany broke up💔. 

~Caleb~

It was my bro's Austin's birthday weekend, and we decided to travel to Myrtle Beach for his birthday. We were all allowed to bring a plus one. Nick and Alexys, Brandon and Charlotte, Edwin and Tiffany, Austin and Fiffany, and I were going to invite my best friend, Taylor. Taylor and I have been best friends since we first met in middle school in Ottawa.

We arrived at the hotel yesterday, and we were planning on going to the pool later on today. I woke up around 11:00 am, and I was still tired from the long drive from LA to Myrtle Beach. I looked over in the other bed beside mine and saw that Taylor was spread out all over her bed, her hair was all over the place and she even had some drool on her pillow. She is so cute. I leaned over her and took a picture on my phone. CLICK! Oh, that's definitely going to be a sticker and my lock screen.

I went into the bathroom and started playing some Prettymuch songs. Once I got out of the shower, I went to Instagram and posted a picture of Austin and me since today was his actual birthday. 

57,211 likes     30,000 comments

zionkuwonu: Happy Birthday to my older brother Austin Dale Porter! I remember when I first met this kid he was full of energy. Always bouncing off the damn wall. But that my brother from another mother right there. It has been 2 great years being your hype man. PORTER PORTER PORTER AYE AYE!  Anyway love you bro don't let anyone ruin your day.

Once I did that, I left the bathroom and went back into the room and saw that Taylor was still sleeping. I might just do a little prank. So I decided to give her a wet willy. I did my best to get the most saliva on my finger and crept up towards Taylor. Before I could finish my prank, my guess is that Taylor wakes up.

"Caleb Zion Kuwonu, I swear for the love of ice cream that if you give me a wet willy, I will cut off your dreads in your sleep," Taylor said, mumbling into the pillow. I stopped dead in my tracks. I put my hands up and backed away. Taylor started flipping up the covers and made her way to the bathroom.

I pulled out my phone and started scrolling throw Instagram, just looking to see what the BEANZ were up too. And soon enough, Austin Porter Birthday was number 10 on trending. I started liking some pictures and commenting on some pages. Then Brandon texted in the group chat.

Brandon🐝: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORTER!

Iconic Boy (AKA Nick): My man can now get a drink 🍾

Eggwina🥚: Happy👏  Birthday👏 Austin👏 Dale👏 Porter 👏👏👏!!!!