Summary

Okay okay so I'm just going to speak on some activities that have been going on lately since I haven't been doing that in a while.

1. Zion's Birthday
My baby is 19!!!!!!!!! I was so happy for him🤧🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉. By peoples instagram story it seemed like they had a good time. And the cake looked really good :). Even though some people decided to show up without an invitation. I cackled cause she got mad when they didn't let her in. Duh its a gated community. But who knows if she even went she could just be saying that🤷‍♀️. But a lot of BEANZ are talented af making those edits for Zion.

2. Brandon dyed his hair.
I was just praying he didn't do an Edwin and cut all his hair off and dye it. But he dyed his hair black and I can barley tell the difference. But he still looks good.

3. Elom and these lives
Elom is a whole mess on live. His friend was in the background playing WYM and he was like " turn that shit off." Seeing as WYM is my favorite song of PM (for right now) I took offense. But someone in the chat card him icejjfish and I laughed so hard.

(Ignore Nick) but I was beyond weak

(Ignore Nick) but I was beyond weak. He also made a lil rap about Prettymuch. 🙄😂😂😂😂😂😂 it's so stupid. It's on YouTube. Elom is a big hater.

4. Summer On You Competition
So to get Summer On You some attention PM made a contest. Where the BEANZ from US,UK,Canada, and Australia had to team up with someone else from a different country than you. You had to create a playlist and PM would pick one and you would get flown out to hangout with them for a day. I didn't participate because it clearly said that this was a chance for international BEANZ to meet them. Now that we see rules and details, apparently Canadians have to take a math quiz. If you are under 18 your parents have to write you a permission slip saying you can go. And they are going to announce it July 10th. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

5. Jello
I've been seeing rumors talking about Jello might get released July 14. (Don't take my word for it) but I will be shook.

6. SOY
Prettymuch said their will be 2 new things for soy by the end of the month. I'm hyped because that could be the music video or the dance visual.

7. ZION DOES NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND (self explanatory)

I think that's it, if I missed any comment them. 🤗