Horror Movies You Guys Watch Together

FYI I HATE scary/horror movies with a burning passion

Zion: The Conjuring

What it's about- 1970, paranormal investigators and demonologists Lorraine and Ed Warren are summoned to the home of Carolyn and Roger Perron. The Perrons and their five daughters have recently moved into a secluded farmhouse, where a supernatural presence has made itself known. Though the manifestations are relatively benign at first, events soon escalate in horrifying fashion, especially after the Warrens discover the house's macabre history.

Nick: The Cabin In the Woods 

What it's about -When five college friends  arrive at a remote forest cabin for a little vacation, little do they expect the horrors that await them. One by one, the youths fall victim to backwoods zombies, but there is another factor at play. Two scientists are manipulating the ghoulish goings-on, but even as the body count rises, there is yet more at work than meets the eye.

Austin: The Invitation

What it's about-What's it about-While attending a dinner party at his former house, a man  starts to believe that his ex-wife and her new husband  have sinister plans for the guests.

Edwin: Happy Death Day 

(this was my first scary movie and it wasn't even that scary. From a person that gets frightened easily)

What it's about-Tree Gelbman is a blissfully self-centered collegian who wakes up on her birthday in the bed of a student named Carter. As the morning goes on, Tree gets the eerie feeling that she's experienced the events of this day before. When a masked killer suddenly takes her life in a brutal attack, she once again magically wakes up in Carter's dorm room unharmed. Now, the frightened young woman must relive the same day over and over until she figures out who murdered her.

Brandon: Saw

Photographer Adam Stanheight  and oncologist Lawrence Gordon  regain consciousness while chained to pipes at either end of a filthy bathroom. As the two men realize they've been trapped by a sadistic serial killer nicknamed "Jigsaw" and must complete his perverse puzzle to live, flashbacks relate the fates of his previous victims. Meanwhile, Dr. Gordon's wife and young daughter are forced to watch his torture via closed-circuit video.

I think my next few chapters might be halloween themed. It is spooky season 😈