Kuwonu:Busted

Background: this is gonna be based of the time Zion and Kekeli threw a party while their parents were out of town. (Actually a true story 😂😂)

~Zion~
I helped mom carry her suitcase down the steps. Dad was behind me and Elom was behind him.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much." She said hugging me tightly. I looked to Kekeli for help but she just laughed.

"I'm trusting you two to be good and be on your best behavior. Mr.Greene is gonna over in a few hours to check up on you guys.

I opened the door and watched the three of them load the luggage into the truck. Elom's hockey team made it to nationals and they had to travel to Toronto. Instead of dragging Kekeli and I with them they allowed us to stay home. Under "supervision".

Mr.Greene has had it out for us ever since we were young. I think it's because his wife left him, but that's none of my business.

"Alright love you guys! Byeeeee!" Kekeli yelled.

"Okay were gonna have a party. I'm gonna invite a few of my college friends and you can invite some of your non-lame friends." Kekeli walked passed me.

Rolling her eyes at her diss to my friends. I called up a few of my party animal friends. DJ and Gavin.

Deciding people were gonna show up any minute I took a shower. It was a Supreme fitted sweatshirt with ripped jeans. I went to the garage and got dads old speaker and started to play some beats.

I couldn't blast the music like I wanted to because Mr.Greene was gonna shut the party down before it could even begin.

Kekeli was in the kitchen with bags of chips on the counter.

"Caleb don't invite any of your horny  ass friends over. Cause I'm trying to let loose and have fun."

"Kekeli when are you gonna let it go. He didn't realize you were my sister."

She was talking about the time Gavin came over to my house and tried to hook up with Kekeli. The only reason I didn't kick his ass was because he was higher than I kite and wasn't in the right mindset.

Her back was towards me as she reached in the cabinet to get out a bottle of alcohol.

Since she was 19 and I was 16 she could drink.

The doorbell rung.

Opening the door a flood of people walked in.

"We'll come on in." I said to myself.

The party had officially started and the vibes were great.

Girls were twerking and backing it up, drinks were floating around, people playing truth or dare.

Gavin tapped my shoulder.

"Yo Caleb I didn't even think you could throw a successful party. But imma give credit when it credit is due."
Playfully I pushed him.

"But I came over here to ask where is your sexy sister." He rubbed his hands and licked his lips.

"Dude stop, she's not into younger guys." I told him, trying to let him down easy before Kekeli hurts his feelings.

"Age ain't nothing but a number." He didn't listen and left. Well he can't say I didn't warn him.

Going into the kitchen to get something to eat, there was nobody here.

Except a girl leaning against the wall with a cup her hand.

Was she wearing her pajamas?