Proposal B.A

Since there's a hurricane going on right now in my state I decided to stop being lazy and write another piece. And since y'all love some Zion I'm going to come up with some names:) (Don't worry I love me some Zion Kuwonu too)

Girl: Sierra 

Boy: Brandon

This is taking place after PRETTYMUCH 

~Sierra~

Dusting off the hair of me from my last patient. Poor guy ended up eating a small piece of a Hershey Chocolate Bar. Good thing is that they came in just in time so I could help him and he's going to be all right. 

I've been working at Pups Hospital for about 3 years now. It's where I adopted my dog Cooper.Cooper just turned 10 months in October, yes, he was spoiled like an actual baby. Only because he is my baby. His father is my boyfriend Brandon. Cooper was a patient of mine but he was going to get put down at the pound and he was too adorable for that so I volunteered to take him home with me. 

It just happened to be around Christmas time so as I gift to Brandon and myself we had a new edition to our little family. Speaking of Brandon, today he's taking us out for our biweekly date. He's been having a lot of artist come in to the studio and he's been helping them with their music.So we had to postpone it for a few weeks, but to say the least I'm excited. 

We were going to my favorite Italian restaurant Papa Pizza it's  in downtown Dallas. Italian is my favorite cuisine, chicken Alfredo just hits the spot every time. Before I could even think about chicken Alfredo my phone vibrated and my alarm went off. 

GO HOME 🏠!!!

GO HOME 🏠!!!

GO HOME 🏠!!!

GO HOME 🏠!!!

GO HOME 🏠!!!

I cleaned up my station and changed out of my dog scrubs for a plain t-shirt, jeans, and UGG boots. It was the middle of November and I just don't have time to be getting sick. I probably looked like I was crazy with my winter coat, scarf, and gloves. But once again I don't have time to get sick.

Pulling off from the hospital, it was 6:30 pm. Brandon was probably finishing up with his last artist right about now. Big Bank by YG ft. 2 Chains, Big Sean, and Nicki Minaj started playing and I got flashback to the first time Brandon and I met. 

It was at a mutual friends get together a few years ago, and when the song started to play he just got hyped with his friends. Changing the mood from chill and relax to hype. I smiled at myself at that memory, and rapped along to the song. 

Once I arrived at the house, I saw Brandon's car wasn't in the drive way. I carried my scrubs in my book bag. Ugh I don't feel like doing laundry today. Putting my clothes in the washer machine and picked out clothes for the dinner. Papa Pizza might sound like a kiddy restaurant but despite the name it's really more like a semi formal restaurant. 

I pulled out one of my newest dresses that I received as a birthday gift last week. It was an off the shoulder, black dress. Since I'm more of a flats girl than heels I set of my dress with nude ballet flats. I can't lie and say that I wasn't excited for dinner today.

 I can't lie and say that I wasn't excited for dinner today