PRETTYMUCH Favorite Boyband

Zion: Zion is a huge 1D fan and has been a directioner from the very beginning. He's gone to all of the concerts and practically has all of the merch!

Brandon: Brandon loves Boyz II Men he has all of their albums and everything. He was introduced to them at a very young age. And every throw back Thursday he listens to a Boyz II Men album.

Edwin: Edwin can't get enough of NSYNC. His favorite songs are It's Gonna Be Me & Bye Bye Bye. He has posters of them and a signed merch. He is definitely a fan group of them!

Austin: Austin is apart of the BTS Army. He is just impressed by the creativity and talent in the group. He spends hours watching there performances just amazed by there dancing.

Nick: Nick stans the Backstreet Boys like crazy. Even though he wasn't alive when they were popping he just happens to come across there music and fell in love with them. Whenever he's in a goofy mood he'll play Everybody and do a little dance

I swear some BEANZ can't let me breathe without having to get me tight because someone wants the clout. Like sis or mis take several seats dang. The only thing you do is make the boys upset,management upset, their friends upset, and the BEANZ upset. Like please stop, the only thing y'all accomplish is people checking out of the PRETTYMUCH fandom. Y'all really do take the fun out of being a Stan sometimes, jeez.