Interview

~BEANZ~

It was 11:00 pm on a Friday night. I was snuggled in blankets flicking through the channels, nothing good was on. It must of been the second time I've been through these channels I was just going to call it a night. Until I stumbled across MTV they were broadcasting a new PRETTYMUCH interview. I should be a supportive girlfriend and watch. Turning up the volume I tuned in.

They were sitting on a couch Edwin, Austin, Nick, Zion, and my lovely boyfriend (your lane). Looking at (your lane) I had a fangirl moment. I know it might be weird being that I'm already his girlfriend, but c'mon if your boyfriend was in a boyfriend you wouldn't fan girl over him. 

"Alright ladies and gentleman I'm here to introduce PRETTYMUCH." The interviewer said, sounds of clapping and screaming were heard. "Okay I've know you guys done this several times but go around and introduce yourselves and say your age." 

"I'm Edwin Honoret and I'm 20 years old."

"Austin Porter and I'm 21."

"Nick Mara and I'm also 21."

"I'm Zion Kuwonu and I'm 19." 

"I'm Brandon Arreaga and I am 19 years old." 

"Alright so your fans aka the BEANZ have been spamming us with several questions all day."

"Yeah they do a great job at spamming." Edwin commented. "But that's what I love about them." he laughed.

"Okay first question. When is the album coming by BEANZ101?" 

"Our favorite word is soon." Brandon said laughing. "But the album is gonna be fire, Fuego." Zion added. 

I giggled because I don't know how many posts I see of the BEANZ looping the guys saying "soon". 

"Where do guys see yourself 10 years from now asked by B-E-A-N-ZZZZ?

"In a boyband named PRETTYMUCH." Nick quickly answered.  "As I like to say it's PRETTYMUCH for life. Do the Prettyway baby!" Edwin said millyrocking. Austin and Zion joined with Edwin. Fans started screaming louder. 

"We have some individual questions now. Austin when are you going to go brunette? Asking by Austinswig." 

"I'm actually planning to do it this weekend. So stay tuned for this weekend." Austin snapped at the camera. 

"Don't do what Edwin did." Brandon busted out laughing. Then a clip of Edwin attempting to dye his hair popped up. 

"I swearrrrr to everything I love that if this blowdryer stops one more time I'm gonna break it."

"Yeah don't do what I did, unless you want to dye your hair brown." Edwin laughed. 

"Okay Edwin Faith_Honoret asked how do you feel now that you are a meme? PS I love you."

"Speaking for them they are glad to be back." 

"Yeah he know longer look like an egg." Zion said pulling up a picture of Eggwin.

"Would you ever cut your hair again?" the interviewer asked.

"He better not!" I fan yelled out. Sis is right it's been too long.

"On that note no I won't cut it again but I'm still going to dye it." Edwin said.

"Alright, Nick your question is from thicky_nicolas_mara. If you could order the guys from best dancer what would it be?

"Ummmm not to toot my own horn it would be me,Zion,Edwin, Austin, and then Brandon."

Brandon scrunched up his face and cut his eyes at Nick. I screenshoted, this would make a great sticker for Snapchat. 

"Sorry Bro." Nick said laughing at Brandons face. 

"Zion, baby-bbeanz asked "Who is the better Kuwonu, you or Elom?" 

"OOOOOO" the guys said laughing.

"Well imma have to say me. Ya dig!" Zion said with a big smile. I swear he is so adorable.

"But Elom is a much better rapper than me, so I'll give him that." 

"Okay last but not least Brandon eggshonoret asked if you could take one thing from each member of the group and added to yourself what would it be?" 

"Man the fans always come up with the best questions." Brandon started off.

"I would take Nick's dancing ability." 

"I would take Edwin's fashion sense." 

"I would take Austin's heart, because he has a big heart." 

"Andddd I would take Zion's height." 

"What is up with you guys and wanting to be tall, it's not fun I'm telling you. You can't find pants unless you want them to be high waters. And it's extremely hard to take pictures with shorties like y'all." Zion complained. 

"Well that's all the time we have folks and I hope you enjoyed another interview with the rising PRETTYMUCH! 

The Youtube video ended with the guys waving goodbye and the fans screaming. 

"Wow I stan an amazing boyband." You said to yourself, closing your phone.