International:Arreaga

~Ayse~

Finishing my last math problem I plopped down on my bed. Not even a few minutes my mind traveled to the Funktion Tour. Tomorrow was the last day of tour. So many of the BEANZ were able to see them, take pictures, and just make unforgettable memories. Not wanting to rain on their parade but I wish I could go too. To make matters worse I'm an international fan.(sorry if you actually aren't) I know deep down that they are going to meet the BEANZ all over the globe but I just wanna know when my turn will come. It's days like these that make me wish I could be a local fan.
Finishing up my pouting session I heard my ring tone.
"So I've been waiting my phone for that ringtone."
Lazily reaching over my phone I looked at the text message and it was from a random number

111-222-3333
    Hi Ayse you were are lucky number that gets to win a a date with Brandon Arreaga from PRETTYMUCH
If you wanted to accept please type Arreaga

Without letting another second pass I typed Arreaga

111-222-3333
   Congrats you date will be 11/15/18 at a Chick-fil-a in downtown Los Angles.

I jumped all over my bed making all of my pillows fall of. Jumping of my bed and doing my victory dance. I'm going to be going on a date with Brandon Arreaga! The Brandon Arreaga at a chick-fil-a in Los angles.

Wait a minute

Los Angles?

Crap!

My mood simmered quickly when I thought about the fact that there is no I will be able to get to Los angels in 1 day. I laid on my bed in defeat, feeling my phone vibrate again.

111-222-3333
   If international please type 1

I smiled to myself thinking "the day is not over yet"

111-222-3333
Since you said you are international we will be flying Brandon to your nearest airport and set up an alternative.

OMG!!!!!!

I just stared at my phone is amazement. I can't believe this is happening to me. I wanted to scream but I knew that would wake up my parents who were sleeping.

But seeing my phone was on 10% I reluctantly put my phone on the charger and went to bed.

——————————————————
Next Day ☀️
All day I've just been jittery with the fact of that I'm going to going on a date with Brandon. My mom bought me a really cute shirt and jeans. I could barely stand still.

111-222-3333
Brandon has just landed and will be meeting at the Jefferson Mall. Have fun and enjoy!

Grabbing my car keys I drove off towards the mall. Saturday being the best day to pick to meet the mall; it took me 15 minutes to find a parking spot. After dealing with parking I walked into the mall and walked to the food court where the number texted me to go.  Sitting down in a chair and just looking at the random people pass by. Feeling a little snacky I went and bought a few sugar cookies. I was in Cookie Heaven. They were so soft and delicious. Enjoying my last few minutes in cookie heaven someone tapped my shoulder. Turning around I saw Brandon with a smile on his face. "Hey do you happen to be Ayse?"

My soul evaporated.

"Yes I am!"

Wiping the cookie crumbs off my face I gave him the biggest hug. Thankfully he returned the hug. 

"I'm so nervous! Oh my gosh." I said smiling really hard.

"No need to be nervous I'm just a regular human being." He rubbed my back.