- 1 MC

[No tumblr gif]

MC

Kim Taehyung really liked his job.

When it came to being an MC, he was a natural. A quirky, but fun personality, gave him an advantage to stand out amongst the older and more mature people in the same profession. He was an embodiment of positivity and innocent, but effective, jokes that can make something burst in anyone’s chest. Even his appearance on screen and just the sight of his boxy smile radiates happiness and positive vibes as he interacts with other people. Most of the time, they tend to be strangers, but Taehyung greets them as if they have known each other for decades.

Not to mention that Taehyung was immensely praised for his good looks.

He never really understood it – as his looks were something he just got by birth – and he always looked pretty much the same. The biggest thing puberty hit him with was the change of his voice, but not much else. Sure, before he goes out on camera, the makeup artists outline his eyes with eyeliner and dust his cheekbones with powder. Sometimes they comb his hair. Nevertheless, he always looks good, regardless of the work put into it.

He is known to be an MC that has looks that can rival an idol. Moreover, considering how often Taehyung loves to dye his hair, he may as well be one. When he was a substitute once on Weekly Idol, it so happened that the famous idol group EXO were the guests. Byun Baekhyun kept joking that they should take Taehyung in to be Baekhyun’s substitute on over-scheduled days, because fans wouldn’t notice the difference. Of course, they weren’t that hard to differentiate, but it was a common inside joke in the entertainment industry of how alike they are in terms of looks and personality.

He was almost twenty-two now and young as he was, he should have been in a relationship. In fact, many people would be shocked to find out he wasn’t taken already. Taehyung had gotten numerous offers over the time of his career and even before that – guys and girls alike would approach him with hopes of something more than friendship, even for one night, but Taehyung never accepted.

It didn’t feel right to him yet.