- 10 Pleasurable

[No tumblr gif]

Preasurable

Mature Content 1.6

The ache in Taehyung's hips is what makes him nod with his head tucked beneath Jeongguk's chin. "Yes, but on the bed now," he mumbles and he can't see Jeongguk smile as the younger once again picks up Taehyung bridal style, all too naturally and all too comfortably for just friends.

He carries him up the stairs and he kicks the door open to his room rather dramatically, making Taehyung giggle because it reminds him of one of those scenes in the movies, where the powerful hero finally saved his damsel in distress and now he's gonna be making love to her all night long. Taehyung sort of feels like that's pretty accurate.

Jeongguk carries him to his bed and gently lays him down, as if he was delicate. This time, Jeongguk strips his shirt off, as well as his socks and anything he happened to have on. He gets on the bed with Taehyung, looms over him like the god he appears to be, before leaning down and catching his lips in a chaste kiss. His hands touch Taehyung's spread legs and appreciatively grip at his thighs.

"How'd you want it now?" He asks as he pulls away, lips sliding down Taehyung's jaw and collarbones. His fingers touch Taehyung's now red rim like a reminder of how he took him earlier and it makes Taehyung whimper.

"Slow," he breathes out, breath hitching and letting out a moan as Jeongguk licks over his nipple and suckles on it, "Slow and deep, please," he says finally and Jeongguk pulls back, smiling because he wanted it that way too.

"Let me pleasure you first, angel," he whispers huskily and Taehyung doesn't understand what he means, until Jeongguk is leaning down and pressing his tongue flat against Taehyung's hole, before licking around it and up over his balls, to the base and tip of his erect member.

Taehyung's elbows give out and he falls back into the bed, one arm thrown over his face and one hand occupied by gripping Jeongguk's hair as the younger eats him out like a starved man.

He first sucks on his cock - not much, he takes him down to the base and coats it with saliva, but then he pulls back - before going back to the hole he abused with his cock earlier. Tentatively, he first circles the rim with his tongue, both of his hands gripping Taehyung's cheeks and spreading them apart to give him more access. He pushes his tongue inside and fucks him with it slowly, peeling off layers and layers as Taehyung moans his name and begs for more at the same time.

It's not long before Jeongguk is turning Taehyung to lay on his knees and elbows. "This okay?" He asks and Taehyung nods without question, shaking his ass to prove his point. Appreciating the sight, Jeongguk chuckles and playfully spanks Taehyung's ass, then leans back down to eat him out like he deserves.

Jeongguk loved to rim Taehyung the way Taehyung loved to suck Jeongguk off - sloppily and hastily, with lots of saliva to make a mess, but in a way that made the receiver become helplessly aroused. Taehyung doesn't bother to reach down and stroke his cock along to this - honestly; it feels intimate enough that Jeongguk is doing this for him. The way he presses his tongue into him and then leans back to suck at his rim is pleasurable enough.