- 3 Small Cardigan of yours?

[No tumblr gif]

Small Cardigan of Yours

Jeongguk grips the edges of his shirt and slowly raises it up to his abdomen and Defconn immediately lets out one of those long “wow” sounds that sound so much like a joke at this point – especially to those who watch the show regularly – and Taehyung sort of mimics it as he makes a sound of surprise. Defconn makes some sort of pun as he taps Jeongguk’s abs and Jimin laughs at the joke, clapping his hands together in amusement as Jeongguk smiles shyly and let his shirt back down.

Depending on how they edit it, it may turn out that they are joking about him having abs or not, but Taehyung is rather surprised to find out he was true to his words. Four years into their debut and Jeongguk really has matured – he used to be so little and scrawny, innocent looking almost. Now that he has grown into a man, he is more built. Taehyung thinks it must be a lie that Jeongguk doesn’t go to the gym as he stated. There is no way someone can look like that without being trained and disciplined.

In other parts of the show, they learn how good Jimin is in contemporary dance and how flexible he is (Taehyung would be jealous if he weren’t flexible himself). Jeongguk showed off various ridiculous talents he has, including some rather normal and impressive ones (he has to live up to the “Golden Maknae” title he got since debut). With some inside jokes and some regular ones, the show eventually ends and they get off the set.

Taehyung sort of hopes that Jeongguk and Jimin have to go home, seeing as it’s getting rather late, as this was a relatively late shoot. He hopes the fans of the two idols have been cleared from the front of the building.

Taehyung wraps himself in a black cardigan over what he already wore and then places a red beret on top of his head, his blond bangs falling slightly over his eyebrows. He was about to leave the studio and he was saying goodbye to the staff, when Jimin called his name and approached him with a smile.

“Thanks for that save today, Tae,” he thanked him with a grin and Taehyung can’t help but smile as they ease into a chat. Jeongguk eventually approaches them and asks Jimin if he needs a ride home.

“Actually, someone’s picking me up,” Jimin says as he was putting on his winter coat, sending a knowing smile Jeongguk’s way, “But you can drop off Taehyung.”

Taehyung’s eyes widen and he shakes his hands, refusing to accept the offer. “There’s no need, I’ll just walk to my apartment,” he says, sensing Jeongguk’s eyes on him.

“No way, only in that small cardigan of yours?” Jimin says, with an scolding tone, “Consider it a thank you for today. Please, Tae?”