- 8 This is for the last Year

[No tumblr Gif]

This is for the last Year

Mature Content 1.4

He pulls Taehyung up (and grabs the condom on the way), and startled by the sudden movement, Taehyung's fingers slip out of his hole. Thankfully, that gives an opportunity for Jeongguk to pull his - rather tight and now slightly wet (from both precum and lube, probably) - briefs down, until Taehyung is completely stripped off them.

"You're driving me fucking crazy," Jeongguk is mumbling as he has Taehyung wrap his legs around his waist and then - fuck yes, Taehyung thinks - pulls him up against the wall and presses him into at the same time he presses their lips together in a hot and wet kiss.

Taehyung pulls back this time, panting now, lust clouding his judgment. "Fuck me now, I'm ready for your cock, please," he begs and really, who is Jeon Jeongguk to refuse that to this gorgeous being?

Taehyung discovers another of Jeongguk's talent - being able to hold him up with one hand on his thigh as he uses his other one to roll the condom down his hard cock, once he ripped it open with his teeth. Yeah, Taehyung definitely likes his men all big and talented, alright.

Jeongguk leans in and presses a kiss to Taehyung's collarbone as the blonde feels the head press against his rim, and it has him gasping in anticipation. "This is for last year," Jeongguk muttered before he grips Taehyung's already bruised hips and then lowers him down on his member, both of them groaning simultaneously at the feeling of finally being connected, bottoming out.

"F-Fuck... so f-fucking big," Taehyung chokes out, loving the feeling of the burn to his sensitive walls. Loving the feeling of a real cock inside him after having used sex toys for so long. Loving the feeling of Jeongguk settled so deep inside him that it feels like he might just cum from that alone.

Jeongguk licks his lips, a smirk adorning his lips at Taehyung's words. "You love that, don't you, babe?" He says as he began to snap his hips into Taehyung, having no mercy from the beginning as he takes on a fast pace, effortlessly holding Taehyung up against the wall as he almost pulls his cock all the way out and then slams it back in, abusing Taehyung's prostate and being to the core.

"O-Oh my god! F-Fuck- yes, yes, yes, that's so good-" Taehyung sobs, the feeling overwhelming after so much sloppy foreplay and now, Jeongguk's thrusts feel so calculated and it's like they're designed to rip Taehyung apart in the best way possible.

"Faster - oh fuck, right there, please fuck me right there! - fuck me faster, Jeongguk, please!" Taehyung is blabbering right now, not even comprehending sentences, but Jeongguk is too high off arousal to notice anything but Taehyung's need and is nothing but pliant to obeying every plead that rolls off of that sinful tongue.

Taehyung's whole being is overwhelmed; Jeongguk's grip on his thighs is hard and possessive and the way he licks his neck and keeps devouring him whole, Taehyung really can't help but feel he won't last much long. With so much foreplay beforehand and now this, he hardly doubts he will need to jack off to finally cum.