- 12 What News

[No tumblr gif]

What News

Min Yoongi wakes up rather early for his liking.

It's not like he could control it. Countless nights of not sleeping during university and of course, the social anxiety and depression in his teen years that kept him up late, made it so he ends up with insomnia. He learned to deal with it, especially on days like these when he wakes up at sunrise, in bed with two men who helped him take his mind off of things the night before. And quite effectively, might he add.

He hates that he ends up sleeping in the middle, so he has to remove Hoseok's arm from his waist and then move across Jimin's laid out body to escape the confines of the bed. He picks up his briefs from the floor and pulls them on. Yoongi finds it that the room is too cold for his liking - seeing as it's the end of December; it's not surprising - so he picks up a shirt also laying on the ground. He can't quite tell whose it is until he pulls it on.

It's then he realizes it is Hoseok's, with it slipping off his shoulders and reaching to his thighs because of the bigger built. He sighs as he reaches for the cigarettes he has on his nightstand and he lights himself a rather slim one.

Yoongi walks to the window and looks outside - from his apartment being on the top floor, people down on the street look like ants. It's snowing again that morning and he remembers it's the 30th of December - or rather, it's Taehyung's birthday today. He thinks of his schedule that day and how much he has to do before New Year's come. Thankfully, he planned and bought Taehyung's birthday present ahead, as it's resting in the closet now, wrapped in-

His phone suddenly rings and he hears Jimin make a noise of complaint as he begins waking up.

"Ugh, turn it off, hyung," he almost whined and his voice's got Hoseok waking up too, groaning as he shifts on the bed and eventually sits up.

Yoongi rolls his eyes at how dramatic they are being, approaching his nightstand and grabbing his phone. He sees that Taehyung is calling him and he raises an eyebrow, confused. What would he possibly need him so early for? Sliding his fingers over the screen, Yoongi accepts the call and brings the phone to his ear.

"Hey, Tae-" And that was a mistake, because he can't even finish his sentence before Taehyung is shrieking in his ear.

"Hyung!" He cries desperately and lord, he's too loud, too early. Yoongi can feel a headache coming and he doesn't even suspect why.

"Gosh, brat, what is it this time?" He groans and he swears he hears sniffled on the other side. "Taehyung? What the hell, are you crying? I swear, if some motherfucker hurt you, I-"

"It's all over the news, hyung!" Taehyung yells and by this point, Yoongi knows Jimin and Hoseok can hear him as well, considering how they turn in Yoongi's direction with raised eyebrows. Yoongi tries to be rational, putting his cigarette down in the ashtray on his nightstand.

"News? What news, Taehyung?" He questions in caution, because he knows Taehyung can freak out over the simplest of things. He once made headlines because he cried about a goldfish dying, so who knows what might be this time-

"Me and Jeongguk having sex!"

Oh.