- 29 Fuck this

Fuck this

Fuck this

"I don’t know if I should be mad that you didn’t tell me about the comeback earlier,” Taehyung said.

Currently, Jeongguk and him were in Taehyung’s apartment and wrapped in blankets, eating ice cream and watching their fifth episode of Sherlock that day (so they were literally one and a half seasons into the show). Jeongguk looks at Taehyung once he speaks and they make eye contact.

“Well,” Jeongguk says and then pauses as Taehyung reaches out and runs his fingers through Jeongguk’s newly dyed black hair. Jeongguk grins a bit and then continues, “I wanted to tell you that day when you were shooting Hello Counselor, but you jumped me for a date and I kinda forgot.”

Taehyung seems to pout, but lets it go. As he was retreating his hand, Jeongguk grabs it gently and brings it to his mouth, kissing the wrist and then his knuckles. Taehyung blushes, smiling, “Well, I do like you with this hair. Especially with the side part,” he says and Jeongguk laughs a bit, his breath tickling Taehyung’s hand in the most affectionate of ways.

“I wish I didn’t go brunette. I miss my blonde hair,” Taehyung sighs, falling back into the couch dramatically.

“Why don’t you try going red? I think it’ll look good on you,” Jeongguk says and Taehyung stills for a moment. He straightened up and grabbed Jeongguk by the shoulders, the expression on his face startling the younger because Taehyung looked like he just found out the meaning of life.

“Oh my god, that’s the best idea! I should’ve gone red earlier,” Taehyung was saying, at this point halfway through climbing on Jeongguk’s lap and Jeongguk didn’t mind at all, “I should let you choose more often, Jeonggukkie.”

Immediately, he was pressing close and kissing him. Jeongguk gripped Taehyung’s hips hard, although his grip lessened when Taehyung began to grind against him. He moans into his mouth filthily and well, Jeongguk didn’t expect the day to take such a turn, but you won’t hear him complaining. Hastily, Taehyung is tugging at Jeongguk’s sweatpants and whining into his mouth about how much he wants to suck him off.

For a moment, Jeongguk pulls back and pants as he looks at Taehyung – all messy hair, flushed cheeks, panting and begging for his cock. The desperate look in his eyes makes Jeongguk’s hunger grow.

“Fuck this. Sit on my face.”