- 22 Officially Dating

[No tumblr Gif]

Officially Dating

Luckily for them, the photos were only sent to the company and not released to the public. However, they hadn’t gotten anything else besides that. No threat, no ransom, or anything. Whoever took the pictures just sent them straight to Big Hit and did nothing else. No one could tell if the person felt guilty or if this is some sort of threat, but they decided to stick with the plan they initially had.

To the public, Jeon Jeongguk of the B.Boys and the famous MC Kim Taehyung were officially dating.

A lot of people were happy for them, more international that Korean fans, naturally. But that’s just because Korean fans might need some warming up to it, while international fans were already exploding on every social media platform. Their couple name became famously known as “taekook,” because the simpler Romanization of Jeongguk’s name was Jungkook. Soon, the hashtag #taekook was trending on twitter and everyone was cooing over the couple.

However, no photos of them were released yet, even after Big Hit officially put out a statement that they are dating. In fact, both of them had been pretty absent on their schedules concerning work. Even Jimin was more in than out and many said that everyone close to them needed some adjustment before they finally show themselves again. After all, the scandal that broke out was huge and it made headlines for weeks.

It was one month in when it finally happened.