- 16 Beautiful

[No tumblr Gif]

Beautiful

Like Taehyung, Jeongguk was basically ambushed once he arrived at the Big Hit building. The reporters were asking him about Taehyung once he exited his car and with a confused expression, Jeongguk didn't know what to say. "What do you have to say about the leaked photos of you and Kim Taehyung engaging romantically and sexually?" One reporter asks boldly and it's then that Jeongguk goes pale.

Thankfully for him, Namjoon soon exits the building and with a help of a few security guards, Jeongguk is led inside and away from the paparazzi.

"What is going on, hyung?" He asks. He doesn't sound surprised or disgusted, but rather very confused.

"Let's go to the practice room. It's the most quiet there," Namjoon says and he doesn't sound agitated or put-off by this, but instead concerned. Very concerned.

They go to the practice room that was the furthest away from the entrance door and they sit inside. Namjoon sips on his morning coffee like an intellectual who'll die of dehydration if he doesn't get his caffeine in and Jeongguk is a bit scared, never seeing Namjoon like this unless it's before a comeback.

No words exchanged, Namjoon hands him the copies of the photos that spread like wildfire that morning. "They were leaked on the internet this morning, around 07:30. Unknown source, but it's all over the news. You're making headlines Jeongguk. With Taehyung," he explains.

Jeongguk doesn't quite know how to feel - he feels anger settled down within him, but it's not because he's humiliated. It's because he knows how hurt Taehyung must be right now and it makes annoyance crawl under his skin. This is a very big invasion of privacy and not to mention, these news can backfire more at Jeongguk than at Taehyung - after all, he is the idol here and the one that isn't allowed to date.

On the other hand, Jeongguk also doesn't want Taehyung to receive threats and insults from his fans. Jeongguk can remain an idol and be forgiven, but Taehyung can lose his career and the publicity can shut him down so bad he can't ever appear on the screen again. So on second thought, this may backfire to Taehyung even harder than to Jeongguk.

"Since when has this been going on between you two, Jeongguk? Between you and Taehyung?" Namjoon asks, tone comforting. Jeongguk feels bad.

"Since trainee days, hyung," he sighs.

"Oh, Jeongguk..." Namjoon sounds like a concerned father now, one that is partially relieved that his child told him a long kept secret he was suspecting, but also very sad that they kept it to themselves for so long

"We stopped two years after our debut, but-" Jeongguk says and then gulps, a lump in his throat. He looks at Namjoon now, eyes like a scared rabbit, "But I saw him yesterday, hyung and- and I couldn't resist it, hyung. He looked to beautiful, I couldn't."

It sounds like Jeongguk is apologizing and Namjoon looks even more concerned, feeling bad that Jeongguk has to elaborate it like that. That he sounds so broken for having to apologize of loving someone so much he couldn't hold back. And it's the purest form of love Namjoon witnessed. No matter what those photos might suggest - what sort of rendezvous the two young males were having - this was innocent. Innocent love that charmed Jeongguk. An angel without wings that took his breath away.