Chapter 7 - We Reunite with Some Ghosts

*this chapter has been edited

Hi guys! Nice to update again after a full 24 hours of non-stop go go go go go. Recently I've had to update during the night because of how busy I am. I had a end of the year bowling field trip for school today! Woo woo! Got five strikes! Anyways, on to business. It's revealing time. Who will it be? Read below to find out.      

Percy

"...Bianca di Angelo." I saw Annabeth smile. She only knew Bianca for a few minutes, but from the stories I'd told her, she knew how brave Bianca really was.

Chaos nodded and snapped his fingers. There was a bright flash and a girl appeared in front of me. She looked around, confused.

"Percy?" she exclaimed. Bianca hadn't changed during her time in the underworld. She was still twelve years old, and had a silver bow slung over her shoulders. Her eyes were the same dull black like her brother's, but after she realized who I was, they shown with surprise and excitement. 

However, her excitement didn't last long. As she looked around and realized she was in a foreign place, she looked at me, once again confused. I smiled and explained the situation to her. 

I quickly explained the situation to her. At each detail, her excitement grew. I was seventeen now, but she was still a twelve year old who hadn't seen the things I had. 

"And Nico?" she asked. I didn't have the heart to tell her that Nico had fallen under Jake's spell as well.

"Nico's fine," I reassured her. "He's...doing great." 

"Good," she said softly. "But, why pick me?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I regretted your death the most. And, even if you can't reach Nico from up here, I feel like I'm doing something good by giving you a second chance." 

(I know, I know, it says in the book that she chose rebirth. But for the sake of this story, lets pretend she didn't.)

She smiled, and stepped aside to let the now impatient Annabeth choose. Annabeth and Bianca barely knew each other, and Annabeth wasn't the type to warm up to people very easily. You had to earn her trust. I just hoped that I could get her to trust Bianca. 

Annabeth stepped in front of Chaos, ready to announce her decision. "I choose Luke Castellan."

I watched as Chaos snapped his fingers and a very confused Luke popped up in front of Annabeth. The demigods had forgiven Luke long ago for his mistake of joining the side of Kronos. In the end, he had sacrificed himself to save thousands of lives. No wonder Annabeth chose him. I might have too, if not for Bianca. 

Annabeth's eyes shown with happiness as she pulled Luke into a hug, sobbing her eyes out. I shoved down the slight feeling of jealousy and tried to look happy for her. After all, at the end of the Titan war, she had told Luke she loved him as a brother. But I looked the other direction anyways. 

Eventually, Chaos clapped his hands to get our attention. "Alright, listen up." Immediately the chatter stopped as we turned to face him. "It's getting late, and I want you all rested up for the Orientation tomorrow when you will officially become Wings of Chaos Warriors."

I looked over at my friends and watched as they grinned with excitement. I was slowly gaining trust in Chaos and Order, even if it had only been a day. After more than seven years of fighting, I had to constantly remind myself to relax. Things might actually turn out ok this time. 

"The dorms are down that hallway," Chaos continued, pointing to my right. "Percy and Annabeth will be sharing a room, while Luke and Bianca will have individual rooms." Annabeth blushed and shifted her weight. I looked at my shoelaces. 

"Unless, of course, you and Annabeth would like individual rooms as well?" 

"Uh...no sir," I said dumbly. Annabeth leaned into my side.

 The primordial waved us off. "Then I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning back in this room."

Well? What did you think? Let me know in the comments your opinion about the two that Percy and Annabeth chose. Bianca and Luke anybody? Next chapter is a Percabeth moment. Haven't done one of those in a while. Then we get to orientation! See you next time! I'll try and find some free time in my busy schedule to write. School gets out this Thursday (YAAAAAAAS) meaning I have a whole summer to write this book. Until next chapter!

                         -Ahey

Edit: I used to have Luke and Chaos' pov in this chapter, but I took them out and put it all from Percy's pov. I don't want to write in any more point of views than I need to. Luke and Chaos' perspectives didn't really add anything to the story, so I kept it all Percy. That's also why the chapter got so much shorter.