Author's Quiz

I am face palming right now. As a Wattpad author, it is my responsibility to NOT TAKE THIRTEEN DAYS TO UPDATE. But it took me THIRTEEN DAYS to update. And this isn't an update. 🤦‍♀️ Another update will be posted tomorrow, for sure. I have some requests from VolleyLove1302 that I intend to include. So, be prepared for a great chapter!

Also. I won't tag any of you but I was hoping for a chance to get to know you better. (Not personally, obviously, but simple things)

Some things I randomly wonder about:

1) When Spider-Man shoots webs and swings from building to building, what happens to the webs he leaves behind? Do they just hang off the side of buildings for forever once he's done with them?

2) Percy Jackson is more like Ron Weasly than Harry Potter. Sure, he and Harry share the looks, but Percy and Ron share the personality. They both eat a ton, are extremely loyal to their friends, and make hilarious comments every five minutes. I think Harry is a little too depressed to be like Percy. 

3) Slytherin is the best house. (I'm in Slytherin by the way)

4) In Divergent, it's pretty much impossible for Tris to jump off a building and onto a (very hard) net without breaking several bones. Even with a net there, the impact of the body on the net is like hitting concrete. 

5) In action movies, when characters are getting shot at, it's literally impossible to run through a field of bullets without getting hit. Weirdly, its possible in movies (especially Marvel).
Rest in peace Stan Lee.

Now you tell me things you randomly wonder about. (They don't have to be fandom related)

Favorite color? 
For me it would be either navy blue or burgundy.

Fandom you belong to?
Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and How to Train Your Dragon

Favorite Pass Time?
Reading Wattpad fan fictions (duh). I'm a huge reader and writer and am not a big fan of watching TV.

Fun Fact About You?
I once wrote an essay on my own free will about how frozen yogurt was healthier than ice cream, to argue that my relatives and I should've gone to free frozen yogurt night together. 
Another fun fact about me? I wish I had dragon wings.

Favorite Food?
CHEESEBURGERS

Favorite Movie?
PERCY JACKSON!!!!

I'm just kidding. Of course it's not Percy Jackson. My favorite animated movie is How to Train Your Dragon 1. My favorite live action movie is Spider-Man Homecoming. 
I'm PSYCHED for the new How to Train Your Dragon 3 coming out and the new Spiderman: Far From Home.

The first thing that pops into your mind as you read this sentence?

Pizza

Favorite Holiday?
My birthday.

Chosen Sport?
Soccer of course.
But I do enjoy playing flag football. (I hate how there is no professional football for women!!!)

Favorite Song?
I like Pop Songs, so either Can't Hold Us by Macklemore or the song Classic by MKTO

Favorite Subject?
Science. I weirdly enjoy dissecting stuff. 

Life Ambition?
To publish a best selling book one day.

If there was one thing you'd want me to know about you, what would it be?
I'm super adventurous, athletic, extremely determined, I love to write, and I like cracking dumb jokes to my friends. (Oops, that's more than one thing. Oh well.)

If you guys answer these, AWESOME! I just thought it would be something fun to get to know more about me and for me to get to know more about you. Also, just know that I haven't given up on this story, not even close. A new chapter tomorrow!!! 

Love you all!
         -Ahey