An Update About my Next Update

Ok. So. Here's what's going to happen. It's been so long since I've updated my story that even I, the author, am forgetting what's going on. Remember, there are 48 chapters, and I plan to write more, so I have to know what has happened previously in order to write future chapters. What I'm going to do is reread my story over the next several days. I have a bright yellow notebook that I'll carry around with me, and I will write bullet points and summary sentences about each chapter. Then, I will type all of my summary sentences into here and organize them by chapter. That way, you all who have forgotten can read and remember the previous events in order to understand future events in the story. Make sense? So don't freak out if I'm not updating my story for about a week. I'm rereading it and taking notes to help you all. And me.

Now that I think about it, it's really sad how I'm the author and even I've forgotten some things. I just don't want there to be major plot holes in the story, that's all. Bye for now!
                                                                                                                                                    -Ahey

 Bye for now!                                                                                                                                                    -Ahey