Chapter 12 - My Daughter is the Same Age as Me

READ THE PICTURE ABOVE

Time Skip: 5,000 Chaos years

Percy's POV

"It wasn't me!" Luke was screaming at me while doing his best to run away from Annabeth. Annabeth was beyond angry, and was yelling curse words in 50 different languages at Luke. Hey, when you're a daughter of Athena, you don't hold back when it comes to learning things. Even curse words in other languages. 

"Tell your wife it wasn't me!" Luke screamed at me again. Yep. Annabeth and I were married. We weren't even adults. Frozen forever at age 17. I was standing in the corner with my daughter, Serilda, watching Luke run in circles, trying to escape the wrath of Annabeth.

It had been 5,000 Chaos years since we first joined Chaos, and Annabeth and I had a brain child. Chaos had taught Annabeth how to make a baby appear by using her head, just like Athena. I didn't know how she did it, but one moment there was nothing, and the next there was a little baby with blonde hair and sea green eyes. Serilda's name wasn't my choice. It was Annabeth's. Remember what I said about knowing 50 different languages? Well, according to her, Serilda means armed woman warrior in...German I'm pretty sure. But don't count me on that.

Anyways, Serilda was turned immortal at 17, just like Annabeth and I. It was really weird, having my daughter be the same age as me. When she called me dad in public, I got a lot of weird looks. She was also made a Wing of Chaos Warrior with a dragon and everything, rather than a Secondary Warrior.

There were three ranks of Wings of Chaos. The top rank, and the most powerful people in the universe next to Chaos and Order, were the Wings of Chaos Warriors. This group was made up of Annabeth, Luke, Bianca, Serilda, and I. 

The next rank down was the Secondary Warriors. This team consisted of Beckendorf, Silena, Zoe, my half sister Adria, Jason (the original), Theseus, and Atalanta. The Secondary Warriors occasionally helped the Wings of Chaos Warriors, who were the personal warriors of Chaos. 

The lowest rank was the Chaos Army. It had about 500 people in it. Usually, the Chaos Army was commanded by the Secondary Warriors. However, only the Wings of Chaos Warriors had wings and dragons.

Back to Luke and Annabeth. Luke was screaming at me to get Annabeth to stop chasing him. Why was Annabeth chasing him? She thought he had painted her nails pink last night. In truth, I was the one who did it with some help from Neptune and Serilda's dragon, Drayce. Why Drayce? Her mother had told her that it meant intelligent and mighty dragon. I know. Very creative. 

Drayce was the offspring of Neptune and Shula. It only seemed fitting for Annabeth and I's daughter to have Neptune and Shula's son. He was a mixture of grey and blue, with blue fire patterns on his hind legs. 

I called out to Annabeth. "Hey Annabeth!" She turned to me, her grey eyes angry and stormy. "What would you do if I told you I was the one who painted your nails?" She glared at me. I ran. 

I jumped onto Neptune and urged him out the window. Hey boss! He said. 

How many times have I told you not to call me boss? I asked him.

Only about 3,897 times, he responded. Dragons had great memories. I steered Neptune around the buildings of Planet Chaos, trying to avoid Annabeth who was chasing me down on Shula. Serilda was leaning on the window of the palace, laughing beside Drayce. Why was I not flying even though I had wings? It was because dragons were better built for sharp turns and fast flying. Me, I'd just smack into a wall.

Annabeth was now yelling curse words at me in 50 different languages. At least I'm pretty sure they were curse words. I felt pretty lucky that I didn't have the brains to learn all those languages. We soared over Planet Chaos. There were a lot of people below us pointing to the air born fiasco that was going on above them. It got interesting when the two most powerful teens in the universe got mad at each other for painting a set of nails pink.