:) :(

So, tomorrow I'll be leaving for a cruise. (Cue happy face) However, I'll be out in the middle of the ocean with no coverage for half the time, and visiting places that probably have very little to no coverage. That means, I won't be able to update as often. (Cue sad face) But, what I will be doing to keep you guys reading is typing typing typing every free moment of relaxation. Then, every little spot of WiFi I can get, I will post. That means, my posts will be very spread out throughout the next week. But the reason why I'm telling you this is because I don't want you to give up reading this story. Nuh uh. (Shakes head and waves index finger) I WILL be posting, and I WILL finish this story. So turn on your notifications for Wattpad on my account. That way, you'll be notified when I post. Like I said before, instead of my posts being everyday they'll be very spread out. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not give up on this story. As soon as I get back (in about a week) I'll start updating daily again. Thank you for being so supportive, and another chapter will probably be posted tomorrow morning or night. It depends on how free I am. It'll be a busy day. So, bye for now and THANK YOU!!!
                                                                              -Ahey