Recap (Read This!)

Ok so this isn't an update, it's a recap. So as an amateur writer who's newly discovering the world of writing, I have a tip for all of you. Do not put too many ideas into a story at once. I started this story for fun and did not expect it to get as many views as it has. So naturally, I wanted to constantly add something new. I think I added to much :) I just reread the whole story (it took me less than a day because I started remembering a lot of parts). I loved scrolling through all the comments. It's fun to read the story from the reader's pov. Anyway, I'm going to write a recap of everything that happened, and then I'm going to struggle to figure out how to keep the story going without everything getting too far fetched. 

I recommend you read this so you will know what is going on in future updates. 

Btw, I wrote this super fast, so it's not that good. I'm not trying to do any fancy writing or good grammar. It's just a recap. And for some reason, I wrote it in present tense?

In the beginning of the story, Percy is celebrating the one year anniversary of the defeat of Gaea with his friends. All of a sudden, a new demigod appears on the hilltop who is being chased by a hell hound. Percy easily defeats the hell hound, but when the other campers come to check on them, the new camper brags that he defeated five hell hounds all on his own. Chiron and the other campers get mad at Percy for leaving the new camper helpless. Then, the new camper introduces himself as Jake Trident and gets claimed by Poseidon. 

Over the next week, Jake starts framing Percy for things he didn't do, such as breaking Thalia's bow. The campers start to develop a hatred for Percy and a love for Jake. Leo was the only one who didn't hate Percy. In an attempt to finally break Percy, Jake gives a love potion to Annabeth to make her fall for him. Percy, feeling betrayed and hurt, decides to leave camp. As soon as Annabeth realized she was drugged with a love potion, she pushes Jake away and runs after Percy to stop him from leaving. 

(Also remember that Percy caught Poseidon calling Jake his favorite son).

The next morning, as Percy is leaving camp, Annabeth swears on the river Styx that she loves Percy and not Jake. Because she didn't get struck down by lightning for lying, her and Percy decide to leave camp together.

All the while, Chaos, the god of creation, is watching them. He appears in front of Percy and Annabeth as they are entering Central Park and asks them to become the commanders of his Wings of Chaos Warriors. They agree (they can't argue with the god of creation).

On Planet Chaos, Percy and Annabeth explore. I did two chapters about the planet, one from Percy's pov and one from Annabeth's. Later on in the palace, they speak with Chaos. He informs them that can bring two people back from the dead to be their second in commands. Percy also speaks with fish about the palace's bad fish food. 

Luke, Annabeth, Percy, and Bianca reunite and head to their assigned bedrooms. Annabeth has a nightmare about an evil being dousing Percy in poison, and Percy comforts her. In the morning, the four head to the throne room to be crowned Wings of Chaos Warriors. They get dragons, cloaks, weapons, and wings. Percy is adopted by Chaos and crowned prince of the universe. Then he and Chaos fight over the crown. 

The four demigods are paraded through the streets of the planet. Percy broods about wearing the crown. He eventually realizes that he can mess with people with his powers, and comes out from hiding. Then, they meet Adria, the daughter of Chaos, and the rest of the secondary warriors (who will soon become Wings of Chaos Warriors): Zoe, Adria, Theseus, Atalanta, Jason, Beckendorf, and Selena.

Later that night, they all talk about what happened. Percy and Annabeth each blow up a planet after thinking about their bad memories at Camp Half-Blood.