Chapter 34 - The Stolls Get Lots of Exercise Running from the Camp

Me: AAAAAAAHHHHH!
My viewers pelt food at me for taking a week to update.
Me: I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry times 100000000000000000000 infinity. So I guess I deserve a mashed potato to the face right now.

But seriously. SCHOOL! It's taking up my life! Bleh. And then I have soccer. Definitely not bleh. I love it. My team got second in the tournament for your information. But back on topic. I planned to update last Thursday but noooooo. School had to start. At least all my teachers are super cool. Anyways. SOOOOOOO SORRY for the long wait. I've had people BEGGING for me to update. So today's update will be short, but I'll be back tomorrow. I have no practice meaning I am slightly, only slightly, more free than normal. So fingers crossed that I can update again tomorrow. 

Back to the story.

Annabeth's POV

"AAAHHHHHHH!" A high pitched scream echoed out of the Aphrodite Cabin. Drew held out a stinky sock a foot away from her face. "Who's sock is this!!!" Her makeup was smudged, her hair was a mess, and her face was pulled into a tight frown, which, did not help with the wrinkles.

I relayed these thoughts to Drew, who, of course, screamed in my face. At the top of her lungs. Aphrodite girls. Ugh.

Even Piper looked revolted. She followed the rest of her siblings out of the cabin, crinkling her nose from the smell of the dirty laundry and oily tools.

Meanwhile, the Hephaestus Cabin was plugging their noses at the overwhelming scent of perfume. It was definitely not the sweat and oil odor that they were used to. Leo was the only one who seemed unaffected. He caught my eye from under my hood and grinned. Silena and Beckendorf were hysterical with laughter.

Us Chaos Warriors were sitting on the front porch of our cabin, watching the Chaos unfold. (Yes. Pun intended. My humor was almost as bad as Percy's.) 

Adria and my daughter were sitting together, as were Luke and Bianca, Silena and Beckendorf, and Percy and I. Percy bent over on his knees, laughing like crazy, when Jake walked out of the cabin, his dark brown hair sticking straight up from the electrocution. His blue eyes were wide, and they drifted across the camp, looking for someone to blame.

The Athena Cabin stormed out of their Cabin, terrified looks plastered on their faces. Meanwhile, the plastic spiders hung on fake webs everywhere. They decorated the metal six hanging from the overhang on the porch like it was Halloween. It was truly amusing to watch.

Of course, we didn't trash any personal belongings. That would be just cruel. I remembered when a picture of Bianca and Nico was ripped at the corner when he accidentally dropped it while rearranging his cabin. He was horrified. So us Chaos Warriors avoided all personal belongings. Family photos, special trophies, the works. We weren't that cruel.

Speaking of Nico...

Nico ran out of his cabin to see the outer walls painted in neon pink and green as well.  His hair had splatters of pink in it, and his pajamas had green messily slopped down the front. "Alex!" He shouted to no one. "Did you do this?!" 

Percy and I stifled laughs. I remembered when I had met the son/daughter of Loki. I was watching Percy teach Magnus how to dive off a ship into freezing cold waters without dying. Good times.

Anyways. I had relayed my meeting with Alex and Magnus to Nico, who was astounded about Alex's love for pink and green. "Those colors are...wow," was all Nico had to say.

And now here he was. Screaming at an imaginary Alex Fierro who wasn't even here.

Across the camp, the Demeter kids struggled to get out of their Cabin. The plants covered every window and door. I could hear them banging on the front door made of oak, begging to be let out.

The Dionysus Cabin was looking crestfallen at the Diet Cokes strewn everywhere, while wine was nowhere in sight. Percy's squished barrel of grapes had started to smell, seeing that it had been sitting out all night.

I heard a shout coming from the Artemis and Apollo Cabins. The Apollo Campers were looking confused at the moon hanging in place of the sun, wondering why it and their bows were missing. 

The Hunters of Artemis sprinted out of their cabin, chasing a screaming Jason. 

"If you ever think of coming in here again, boy, we will not hesitate to kill you. Hero of Olympus or not!" Phoebe screamed. Thalia just looked horrified that her brother, a boy no less, had slept in her cabin.

The Ares Cabin, well, they acted like Ares. Screamed and bellowed war on the unicorns and rainbows decorating their cabin.

Of course, us Chaos Warriors had taken a couple minutes to toilet paper our own cabin. We couldn't have anyone suspecting it was us, now could we.

Meaning, all the blame was put on the Hermes Cabin, the only Olympian Cabin we didn't prank other than Hera's, although I would have liked to dishonor the goddess of marriage. Her and I did not have a good history with each other.

The Stolls were being chased across the whole camp. Suspicious campers were screaming at the two brothers, accusing them of pranks that they didn't do.

"Get back here, Stolls!"

"You will regret this Connor!"

"Travis, you idiot!"

Even Percy joined in. It was a little strange watching him and Neptune chase the Hermes brothers around the camp. They looked like assassins, with Percy's black cloak and Neptune being a dragon.

But unfortunately, the fun didn't last. Chiron called for another meeting to discuss the prophecy of Chaos, as us Chaos Warriors liked to call it. (We were all very egotistical.)

But just as the cabin counselors calmed down enough to make their way to the big house, a horn blew. And it wasn't for dinner.

At the crest of Half-Blood Hill, about a 1,000 monsters, maybe more, charged down through the barrier. I hopped onto Shula, who grew to the size of a house, and drew my sword.

I glanced up at the sky towards the faint outline of the moon, then replayed the prophecy in my head.

Nine come from Chaos,

The campers take flight,

To stop the darkness that will purge the light.

Betrayal comes quickly with an underground flame,

Five waves to come before the moon starts to wane.

But beware son of Poseidon for the end has arrived,

Even the sun cannot break through the darkness that will thrive.

Five waves to come before the moon starts to wane. It wasn't waves as in water like Jake. It was waves of monsters. The war was starting.

Super short. I know. But I'll have time again to update tomorrow. I hope. See you then my amazing readers!
                     -Ahey