Names

So, there are 12 assassins and 12 dragons and they all have secret code names that they use at Camp Half-Blood to keep there identities a secret. Of course, the dragons don't need one but the assassins do. This will basically be descriptions of all the characters and there dragons. You don't have to read, but I recommend you do since these names will be used a lot. Think of it as your character encyclopedia for this book. 

also...LOOK DOWN!!!!!!!!!

So...READ THIS OR YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THE REST OF THE BOOK!!!!!! LOOK HERE AT THIS PARAGRAPH!!! Ok, thanks for looking. Anyways. I thought Wings of Chaos Assassins as a name was a little too violent. If you look up the definition of an assassin, you'll understand why. So, I went through the whole book and changed the word assassin to warrior. Now these people below are the Wings of Chaos Warriors. They are the same as the assassins, I just changed the name throughout the whole book. So now the order of life on Chaos goes...

1) Wings of Chaos Warriors/Assassins

2) Secondary Warriors(The group that Adria used to be in before becoming a Wing of Chaos)

3) Chaos Army (Just the Chaos Army. No one we know is in it) 

So now I will be referring to Percy's group below as the Wings of Chaos Warriors. So don't get confused. They're the same group as the assassins, I just changed the name. But also don't be confused if I write the word assassin instead of warrior. I might slip up so bear with me. Comment if you're confused. So, here is the "encyclopedia" for this book. Scroll down. 

Real Name: Percy Jackson
Code Name: Epsilon
Dragon's Name: Neptune (Roman counterpart of Poseidon)
Dragon Description: Black with a sea green outline on it's wings, tail, and spine.

Real Name: Annabeth Chase/Jackson
Code Name: Delta
Dragon's Name: Shula (Means flame in Arabic)
Dragon Description: Grey with flame patterns giving the illusion that she's on fire

Real Name: Luke Castellan
Code Name: Alpha
Dragon's Name: Kronos (As a memory of his past)
Dragon Description: Solid gold

Real Name: Bianca Di Angelo
Code Name: Omega
Dragon's Name: Diana (The Roman Counterpart of Artemis)
Dragon Description: Solid silver 

Real Name: Serilda Jackson
Code Name: Eta
Dragon's Name: Drayce
Dragon Description: Dark blue with streaks of silver

Real Name: Adria Chaos
Code Name: Theta
Dragon's Name: Twilight
Dragon Description: Solid Black

Real Name: Charles Beckendorf
Code Name: Forge
Dragon's Name: Rilbo
Dragon Description: Dark red with it's wings outlined in orange

Real Name: Silena Beauregard
Code Name: Beauty
Dragon's Name: Venus (Roman counterpart of Aphrodite)
Dragon Description: Hot pink

Real Name: Zoe Nightshade
Code Name: Huntress
Dragon Name: Storm
Dragon Description: Navy blue with silver scales on the underside of wings

Real Name: Atalanta
Code Name: Beta
Dragon Name: Ginger
Dragon Description: Dark green with brown eyes and underbelly

Real Name: Jason (The original)
Code Name: Argo (Like the ship the Argo that he sailed on)
Dragon Name: Jupiter (Roman counterpart of Zeus)
Dragon Description: Sky blue with a white lightning pattern on the right side of its neck

Real Name: Theseus
Code Name: Minotaur (Because he defeated the Minotaur)
Dragon Name: Ariadne (In tribute to the princess that helped him in the labyrinth)
Dragon Description: Turquoise with a dark blue underbelly

So, in case you're confused, all the people and dragons above are part of the Wings of Chaos Warriors, that used to be called assassins, but I changed the name. OKAY? Okay.