3 ; closet

im sorry in advanced if things get too fast cuz i do alot of timeskips shdhshd i do have the plot in mind but sometimes my hands doesn't man. :(( ps this story is kinda boring and has less connor lines :(( im sorry :(( oh and thank u for liek thE VIEWS M8 aaaa and um yes enjoy this chappie
*meme is mine up there
q: what are things you haven't tried out yet and wanted to try? like rollerskating, bungee jumping, etc.

4 days ago since the weird breakfast incident. I'm getting comfortable with Connor already, it's been a week since he arrived here. Me and him played lots of video games together, and he even told me tips and tricks how to win. I could say that me and him made a little bond. But I still hate androids, get that fact straight.

I am currently sketching on my sketchpad, it's been months since I last drew! It's probably because there had been lot's of game releases lately. Connor is doing his usual thing, doing the coin trick thing. Sumo? He's eating right now, and dad? We talked yesterday, and he was doing fine.

My phone vibrated, signaling that a notification was received. I looked over a phone and received a message from my friend, Audrey. She has been my best friend ever since we graduated from elementary, together with Enzo, another friend of ours.

; convo (a - aud, u - you)

a: hey (Y/N)! got any plans today?

u: nahh i don't, another boring day

a: aw, want me, enzo & matthew to come over?

Matthew is her boyfriend. To be honest, I actually dislike him. He completely lets anger take him whenever him & Audrey are arguing. I've been telling Audrey to break up with him but I guess she doesn't want to. Their relationship is too toxic. He was no good to her, and we also hate each other very much because I used to date his best friend.

u: u still on with that guy? didn't he cheated on u? and ffs y'all argued yesterday AGAIN, y'all argue everyday

a: not this time

u: youll eat your words soon.

a: so u want us to come over or not?

u: don't bring matthew

I put my phone down the table. I walked over where Connor was sitting. "Hey Connor, help me clean up, my friends are coming over." I told him. He nodded and we tidied up the place. We were surrounded by almost 3 pizza boxes, and 5 soda cans.

After we cleaned the living room, we waited for a few minutes after the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and Connor followed. I opened the door and saw the smiling faces of my friends, of course, she had to include Matthew. I let them in, and closed the door.

"(y/n) you didn't told us you that you're dating an android!" Enzo said

"Hello, my name is Connor, (y/n) and I are not dating." Connor replied. I nodded.

"Why is he here then? I thought you hated androids?" Audrey asked, she and Matthew sat beside each other at the sofa.

"I do hate androids. I'm forced to live with this asshole for a month. Dad is away, work related." I replied.

Connor pouted at me. "(Y/N), why do you keep describing me as a butt ho-"

I facepalmed, "He's too innocent for this world." I said.

We decided to watch a movie. After the movie, my friends decided to play the famous "7 minutes in heaven". I mean, we're only 5, how's that gonna work, there's only 2 pairs, Audrey together with Matthew and Enzo together with Connor. Oh hell no I ain't gonna be paired inside with that android for 7 minutes.

They spun the bottle, and guess what? It landed at me and Connor. Wow. That's jinxed. I didn't want to be inside a closet with him.

"Alright (y/n)! Inside the closet with Connor baby." Audrey said, Matthew cleared his throat. Audrey pushed us in the closet, and closed the door.

"(Y/n), Why are we inside a closet?" Connor asked, curiously. He sat down on the closet's floor.

"Haven't you heard of the game called 7 minutes in Heaven???" I tried reaching the lights since it was so dark. All I see is Connor's LED, it's yellow. "Hey why is your circle thingy yellow? Are you scared? Or something?"

"Oh no i'm not." He breathes, "It's just that- i'm in a closed room- with a woman." He replied. His breathing was fast.

"Um, what?" I replied, and tried to sit down infront of him, even though I can't see shit, but I managed to sit down. I caressed his face maybe cause like I said, it's dark. "Hey it's okay. I won't bite." He held my hand and his LED turned blue again. "While we're in here, how 'bout let's get to know each other?"

"Why is that? I thought you hated 'assholes' like me." Connor replied, and his LED turned yellow again. Wow, it's so rare to see him like this.

"I don't actually hate you, I think you're different Connor, and it's a miracle that my dad actually trusts you, he doesn't trust androids, but if he trusts you, I trust you too." I replied honestly. Why was I hiding this feeling 5 minutes ago? It turned blue again. "So what's your favorite color?" I asked awkwardly and scratched my head.

"I like the color blue, how about you (Y/N)?" Connor replied, I think we're going to be great friends.

"Well I like (F/C)!" I replied smiling, and the closet of the door opened.

"Time's up!" Audrey said.

"Aw bummer, you didn't do anything nasty." Enzo said, as Connor's LED turned yellow again.

"Shut up." I said.

next update: june 3 or 4