10 ; friends

16k reads?!?!? 😳😳😳 THANKS EVERYONE! I'm sorry if i update so late! But I hope u enjoy today's chapter! I'll try to update more often! And btw I don't do smut?? So don't expect it :(( sorry pals keepin it fam friendly?? And im bad at writing em lmao but there will be a few "mature" scenes

; the next day

Me and Connor decided that it's best if we go home today, because of all the happenings, including Sumo getting lost, and running with my ex.

"Yeah, we'll go home at 12pm." I told Audrey.

"What??? Too soon???" Audrey said shockingly.

"Yes! I wasn't even allowed to go out at the first place!" I replied. "Sumo almost got lost! And Connor got beat up by Sergio!"

"Well okay, take care on the way home! And don't damage my car. Me and Enzo will just take a ride home with Matthew." Audrey said as she gave me her keys. "Just drop the car off at my house, and give the keys to my Mom."

"Okay! Thanks! And I'll see you soon?" I said and Audrey nodded.

I returned to our hotel room and saw Connor and Sumo, bonding. Yes, bonding. I approached them and looked at Connor. "So, how are your cuts doing?" I asked.

"I think they're gone now." Connor said and removed 3 of the bandaids on his face.

"Yep, they're gone. Not a single trace." I replied. "I can't wait to go back home." I said and hopped on the bed.

"Me too (y/n). I don't want to see the face of the human who fought with me yesterday." Connor said, and continued to play with Sumo.

"Oh him? He's Sergio. He's a total ass that I dated 4 years ago." I replied.

"(Y/n), how can you date someone like him? He almost took advantage of you." He continued.

"It was 4 years ago Connor, I wasn't thinking straight." I replied.

"If I was dating you (y/n), I wouldn't hurt you, but instead I'd protect you. He was dumb to do that." Connor said.

I looked at him. How is he not human? "Random question, do you like dogs?" I said breaking off the awkwardness surrounding the air. Okay that was a dumb question, considering the fact that he's playing with Sumo right now.

"Yes, I do." Connor replied.

"How 'bout fish?" I asked.

"Yes, I like all kinds of animals." Connor said.

"You sure about that?" I asked.

"Well, no, I didn't like the animal specifically named Sergio." Connor said calmly.

"God dammit Connor he's not an animal!" I said and laughed, "But if you consider him, that's okay too!" I said and continued laughing.

Connor smiled, and stood up. "I guess we should get going now?" He said and carried a bag.

; after 3 hours...

After traveling for 3 hours, we decided to stop by the mall. Yes. The mall. At first, Connor hesitated to go, but I somehow managed to convince him.

As we got in the mall, we only went to one store. The pet store. Guess what I bought? A pet fish! And we decided to name it (f/n)!

After that, we went home and dropped off our things so that we can return the car to Audrey's home. We also left Sumo at home since Audrey's house is just a walking distance from our house.

We drove to Audrey's house and parked it in front of her house. I walked over to their front door and rang the doorbell. I was greeted by Audrey's mom.

"Hello (y/n)! I was expecting Audrey but realized she isn't back until tomorrow! How are you?" Mrs Ferrara asked, which is Audrey's mom.

"Good evening Mrs. Ferrara, I'm doing well, I just came to drop off Audrey's car." I said and gave her the keys.

"Thank you (y/n), oh and is he your boyfriend?" Mrs. Ferrara asked.

"Oh him?" I turned to Connor, "Nah, he's just a friend." I replied, "Mrs. Ferrara I think we should go now." I said.

"Oh sure sure, take care! Don't cause too much trouble!" Mrs. Ferrara said and we waved goodbye.

We are currently walking back home. Connor hasn't said another word ever since that. I turned to Connor. "Hey? What's wrong? You'd been so silent for a long time!" I asked.

"I'm okay (y/n)." Connor replied.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes, there's something I need to tell you." Connor said and looked at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Lieutenant is nearby." Connor said calmly.

"What? We have to go home now." I said and we hurriedly walked back home.

When we arrived home, we heard the sound of the television open. "So where have you two been?"

Oh shit.

next update: june 10 or later if i can :>