8 ; past

//trigger warning: abuse//

We ended up not finding Sumo and returning to the resort. I feel so guilty, I knew I should've listened to Connor.

We went up the elevator and went to the room, that was until we saw Sergio, waiting infront of our room door, and he was with Sumo. Okay (y/n), handle this on your own, DO NOT DRAG CONNOR INTO THIS. He'll beat the shit out of him like he did for me before.

I walked over him, "Hey Sergio, I see you found Sumo!" I said casually. Connor was behind me.

"Yeah, I saw him chasing running! Good thing this little fella didn't got lost!" Sergio said as he pet Sumo. Sumo is comfortable with Sergio since, he's my ex boyfriend and he used to go to the house alot.

Sumo walked over to me, "Thanks for catching Sumo! It means alot! Dad would've killed me if he knew that Sumo is lost!" I replied casually. Sergio just smiled, while looking at Sumo. "Well I guess I'll see you around!" I said and walked to the door.

Aaaand he grabbed my wrist. "Wait (y/n)!" Sergio said, I can feel Connor getting annoyed.

"Back off (y/n) right now." Connor said, with no emotion of course.

Sergio turned to Connor, "Oh yeah? What ya gonna do about it? Huh? Fucking android." He said and pushed Connor. He turned back to me again. "(Y/N) babe, let's get back together."

; flashback

I'm currently preparing for me and Sergio's date for tonight! It's our second date already, and honestly, I can't wait!

After a few minutes, I heard someone talking to dad. It was Sergio.  When I got downstairs, Sergio looked at me, and smiled.

"There she is!" Dad said, and I feel a bit embarrassed.

"Dad!" I said, and blushed.

"Take care of her for me, son." Dad said to Sergio.

"Yes I will sir." Sergio replied.

My dad really liked Sergio, because he is such a gentleman, and he and Sergio got similar interests, they go well together.

"Let's go?" Sergio asked, and I nodded. We went in the car and drove off.

And now everything was broken.

I am currently with Enzo, we were studying for the Math exam we were having later, and we were currently at the library.

As I was talking with Enzo, "Isn't that your boyfie?" Enzo said and pointed over the front. Sergio was there, glaring at us.

"Yeah, he is. Be right back, I'll go talk to him." I said and stood up and walked over him.

He was sitting at the other table, with Matthew. "Hey baby? What's up?" I asked. We were different schedule's so we don't see much often.

I mean, I told him to meet me at the cafeteria today, but he didn't showed up. He stood up and pulled my wrist, and we went to the back of the campus building.

"What were you doing with that prick? Huh?" Sergio yelled.

"Baby! We were just studying!" I reassured him. "And he's gay! He isn't interested in me."

"But that still doesn't change the fact that he's still a male!" He continued.

"I swear, we did not even do a single thing that isn't study related! You do know that you're the only one I love!" I replied.

"I want you to stop hanging out with him then, if you aren't cheating with me." He conditioned.

"No I can't, I can't just leave my friend like that!" I replied

"OKAY FINE GO TO YOUR NEW FUCKING BOY TOY. YOU FUCKING WHORE." He shouted.

I was shaking and crying. "Baby-" but I was cut off when he slapped me. He started punching my stomach, which caused me to sit down on the floor and he kicked me too many times. "Stop." I managed to let out my mouth.

He stopped for a moment, and realized what he's done. "Baby, i'm so sorry." He said and kneeled down and helped me. "It won't happen again." And he hugged me.

I tolerated it. Forgave him, again and again. But it keeps happening.

"Okay, so how did you do?" Enzo asked.

"I think I did well! How about you?" I asked Enzo.

And there he was, Sergio.

He approached me, and cleared his throat. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me off somewhere. But thank god, Enzo stopped him.

"Stop it Sergio, whatever you're trying to do. I know what you did." Enzo said which caused Sergio to let go of my wrist.

"I'm breaking up with you." I said, then ran away, while Enzo followed.

The next day, Sergio was expelled at the university since we told the principal what he was doing to me.

; end

"No."

"I don't want to go back to you." I continued, tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"(Y/N) babe-"

"Don't fucking call me babe." I spat.

"I've changed! I promise you!" He replied.

Sadness turned into anger, "That's what you said 4 years ago but you still did it." I replied. He grabbed my wrist and tried to drag me.

Connor acted before Sergio does something again. He pulled me aside and he faced Sergio. "Well would you look at that? This plastic smartass is protecting you?" Sergio said.

I continued crying, "Shut the fuck up!" I yelled at him.

"Didn't you hear her say no? She doesn't want to go with you!" Connor spat.

"What was that? Plastic boy?" Sergio said.

"She said SHE. DOESN'T. WANT. TO. GO. WITH. YOU. Clean your ears mister." Connor replied.

Sergio punched Connor, which caused him to fall on the ground. "Connor!" I said and went over to look at him, his lips were bleeding blue blood.

"Can't even stand up huh?" Sergio taunted.

"I'm okay (Y/N), don't worry about me." Connor said and stood up quickly. He started punching Sergio several times.

Eventually, they gave up fighting, I couldn't stop them because of the wave of emotions flowing through me.

"This isn't over, plastic jackass!" Sergio said, and left.

"Connor? Are you okay?" I asked and looked at his face. There were 3 cuts on his face.

"I'm fine." Connor replied, "Let's get inside."

next update: june 6