9 ; sunset

y'all, last time i checked this story, this had over 5k reads and now this has 10k reads y'all i cant even ;^; thank u so much! sorry for updating late! also, please recommend me some good music cuz im runnin outta music in my playlist... fun fact : ppl hav accepted androids in this timeline but some just hate em so much...
EDIT: WE MADE A DISCORD GC FOR CONNOR ARMY! if u wanna join heres the link
https://discord.gg/bhzBYuU (dm me if u want)

When we got in, I cleaned his cuts and sealed it with a lighter. Sumo was sitting down on the floor. "Connor! You shouldn't have fought with him!" I said with a serious tone.

"Well I had to (y/n), who knows what he could've done when I didn't do anything?" Connor replied, while I put bandaid on his cuts, even if it's sealed already but i'm being cautious here!

"I can handle it on my own!" I yelled. I finished putting on bandaids on his face.

"I did it to make you safe, (y/n)." Connor replied, with no emotions.

"I can take care of myself, I don't need someone taking care of me." I continued.

"I DID IT TO PROTECT YOU (Y/N)!" He yelled angrily, and his LED turned red.

I walked out and lay down the bed hugged the pillow, and decided to sleep. I can't handle anymore of this.

; after 4 hours - 2pm

I woke up, not because of the sound, but because of the surroundings being too cold already. I looked at my phone, reading "2:18pm". I sat up, and looked around, neither Connor or Sumo was there. Where are they? I hope they are together.

I got out of the room and locked the door. I decided to do what I was doing earlier, walking on the beach. As I go on further, I saw two familiar figures from the distance playing frisbee.

Connor and Sumo.

Connor, smiling while playing frisbee with Sumo, and Sumo fully participating when Connor throw the the frisbee. Sumo catched the frisbee and gave it to Connor, then Connor kneeled down to give Sumo a pet on his head.

I approached them. "Good afternoon (y/n), how was your sleep?" Connor asked, as if nothing happened earlier.

"It was okay, I guess?" I replied.

"Look (y/n), i'm sorry if I yelled earlier." Connor said, and I know i'm hearing a little bit of emotion in his voice. "I don't know what will happen when something happens to you." He continued.

"It's okay, I understand that you have to obey." I replied. "But y'all don't need to treat me like a baby." I said calmly.

"I don't have a choice." Connor said.

"There's always a choice Connor." I whispered.

Without thinking, he carried me on his shoulders and started running around while Sumo just followed him. "Hey Connor! Put me down pronto!"

"Nah-uh (y/n), you have to forgive me first." Connor said and continued running around.

"Nah." I said, because I was actually having fun.

"Well okay, I had enough, I forgive you." I said as Connor put me down.

We both laughed. His hand was still wrapped around my waist. It was the absolute perfect moment to share a kiss. We were both staring at each other's eyes. I tiptoed, and leaned in and he did too.

I guess i'm sharing my first kiss with an android. Oh wait. I kissed him already when I was drunk.

We closed the gap between us, and he is kissing me back. I am kissing an android right now, and he is kissing me back. Does he like me too?

We pulled out of the kiss smiled. "Come on, let's go back." Connor said, and offered his hand.

I took his hand and smiled.