27 ; creep

[ i'm sorry for updating v v late, my wifi broke yesterday and I could't update sksksksks and the recent chapter just flopped :(( but thank you for 11k!!!! I'm going to end this story at chapter 30 so its near... And I have school in two days 😩😩😩😩 fml ]

Me and Luke arrived at the Music Festival venue. It was full of people of course. It's an open grass area with a big stage with big speakers in front. There were lots of food booths everywhere. The festival will start in an hour and probably will end after 6 hours.

I decided to text dad so that he knows where I am and won't worry.

(Y/N): Hey dad i'm @ a music festival with a friend, probably go home late???

After a few minutes, Dad replied.

Dad: Jesus christ (y/n), didn't I told you to watch the house???? and Same???

Dad: *Sumo autocorrect 😡😡😡😡

(Y/N): sumo is a big boy, he can be by himself now, right?

Dad: Well, I suppose... Just don't go home too late.

(Y/N): alright pops, how's connor?

Dad: Licking the evidence again 😡

(Y/N): as usual 😔😔 how about the investigation?

Dad: Misery killed another person, a female one. The significant other of the victim is still alive, so we are planning to have him at security.

(Y/N): see how misery will kill him?

Dad: No! We're preventing someone from getting killed!

(Y/N): fair enough... please tell connor i love him thank u gtg

Dad: 😡😡😡😡🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧😔😔😔😔😤😤😤😤💗💗💗💗

I chuckled, as I put my phone inside my bag. Throughout texting Dad, I was walking to where Luke was going. If you know what I mean?

"Since the event starts in a few minutes, how about we get food first?" Luke asked.

"Sounds good to me." I replied.

We walked around the place and looked for a few booths to buy food from. I mean, we literally took 20 minutes to look for a store to get food from. I was getting pretty tired from walking around for 20 minutes. So we decided, while Luke buys the food, I'll just sit so we can save a spot.

"What food do you want?" Luke asked while he sat infront of me.

"Well maybe some (f/f) again." I replied. Seriously, I have been eating (f/f) for 4 days straight.

"Drink?" Luke asked.

"(f/d)." I replied calmly.

"Alright! Coming right up!" Luke exclaimed and stood up from his seat, and walked away to buy the food.

I waited patiently for Luke to buy the food. While I did, I played around with my phone. I launched the wattpad app and decided to read some of my favorite books. I stumbled across an old book that I read years ago. It was pretty nostalgic because I read it again.

After a few minutes, I had reached the 15th chapter already. I started at the 1st chapter and now I'm at the 15th chapter. Which proves that Luke is taking long enough.

I looked around, and there were no signs of him. God dammit Luke, where are you now? I decided to call him, because he's taking too long already.

The phone started ringing. Just as it did, a guy around his 20s sat infront of me.

Wait.

This guy seems so familiar to me.

"Hey (Y/N)! Didn't expect that I will see you here!" The guy stated, as he smirked at me.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked. My phone was still ringing Luke, but Luke is not answering.

"Don't remember me? I'm Kevin!" Kevin exclaimed.

Kevin who? Oh... that Kevin. "The 'are you a trash?' guy?" I asked. I felt so annoyed seeing him. His pickup line was smooth yet it's so insulting at some point?

"Exactly! Where's your boyfriend? Why isn't he with you?" Kevin asked, and leaned closer but I leaned back.

"My boyfriend? He's working righ-" I stopped and realized what I had said. This dude actually knew that me and Luke are together. I almost forgot. I'm sorry Connor, you're my only boyfriend, but for ra9's sake, I'll just say this so that he'd go away. "He's actually buying me food right now, and can't you see that I'm trying to call him?" I spat.

"But he's not here now isn't he?" Kevin said silently. "Don't worry, he won't find out." Kevin said and grabbed my wrist.

"Hey what are you-"

"You're coming with me!" Kevin exclaimed and forced me to stand up.

I struggled out of his grip, but he was too strong. "Hey! Let go of me! You creep!" I shouted.

"Let go of her!" I heard from a feet away from me.

I looked back and so did Kevin. It was Luke, he was holding our food. He put it on the table and walked over to us.

"Oh hey, look your boyfriend is here!" Kevin scoffed.

"Luke!" I shouted and still tried to get out of the man's grip, but he held me so tight.

Luke punched Kevin in the face, which made me get out of his grip. My wrist was red already because of this creepy man. Kevin was on the ground. I ran over to Luke's side as he wrapped his right arm around my shoulders.

"THOTS!" Kevin spat then ran away.

Luke scoffed. "What a coward." He spat then walked over to the table I was sitting earlier.

I followed him and sat infront of him. "Thank you again Luke." I thanked him smiling.

"No problem. Seriously, the nerve of that guy though." Luke said. "He's the one in the Starbucks too right?"

"Mhm." I exclaimed and opened the cover of my food. I smelt the air from the food, which made me practically drool. "Let's eat!" I exclaimed.

NU; 11 - i'm trying to update the next part rn but if i can't 11 it is!