15 ; advice

(I CHANGED CLAUDIA'S DETAILS TO BLONDE AND BROWN EYES)

"Good morning everyone!" I said as I entered the café.

"Oh hey (y/n)." Luke said as he was wiping the table. He is another employee that isn't android.

I continued walking to the locker room. As I went in the locker room, I put my small bag (of valuables) in my locker. I got my uniform and changed my clothes. After that, I went out and did the usual thing.

The chimes from the glass door sounded, as I met two familiar faces. Of course. Dad and Connor. Dad sat down at one of the two- person table, while Connor went to the counter. Claudia was the one who is currently managing the cash register right now, so she'll take Connor's order. The cash register is for the human customers only? I guess?

Dad knew that I am working here at this Starbucks branch. I mean, it IS the nearest Starbucks from our house.

"Two grande iced coffee for Lieutenant Hank." Connor said, as Claudia listened to him.

"Alright! Is that all?" Claudia said and listed it on the paper, and looked at him.

"Yes, thank you in advance." Connor said.

"Please confirm your payment." Claudia said.

Connor's LED turned yellow, and blinked a fee times. "Payment confirmed." Connor said.

"Alright! Your order will be finished in 5 minutes, please wait patiently, and claim your drinks with the receipt once your name is called, thank you for choosing Starbucks!" Claudia said, and Connor went to sit infront of Dad.

Claudia gave me the list and I did them. All the brewing thing smthn smthn. It was pretty basic doing it, but it kinda requires skill. I mean, I enjoy doing this, just like the flash games I used to play on my laptop. Like the cooking game, then you serve it.

After 5 minutes, I finished doing two iced coffee. I doubt that the two of the iced coffee is  just for dad. Dad may be an absolute ass to androids, but he got a soft spot for Connor. He treats Connor as if he's his son actually, but IT DOESN'T MAKE US SIBLINGS OK. Thats weird.

"Iced coffee for Lieutenant Hank!" I said loudly, which caused Connor to stand up.

He approached me, "Thank you (y/n)." He said. "Um anyways, since me and Lieutenant will not investigate tomorrow, maybe I'd take you to a trip tomorrow night?" Connor asked and scratched his head. Wow. 10 minutes ago, this boy sounded emotionless, and now, he fLUSTERED.

"Mr. RK800! Are you taking me on a date?" I asked and chuckled.

"Maybe I am (y/n)." Connor replied calmly, his LED turned yellow. I blushed and stared at him for 10 seconds, he waved his hands in front of my face, "Earth to (y/n)?" He said.

"Oh, um, sure! Sounds great!" I replied and scratched the back of my neck.

"Since we live in the same house, please prepare before 8pm, and we'll leave once its 8. I'm looking forward for it!" Connor said and smiled.

"Okay!" I said.

"(Y/n)! No time to flirt! Do your job!" Claudia approached me and elbowed me softly on my stomach.

I made a fake 'aw' sound, "See you soon!" I said and continued to do my work.

Claudia stayed to where I used to stand, "Hey! Connor right? I'm Claudia!" Claudia said and offered her hand to Connor.

"I can see that. Connor." Connor replied and shook Claudia's hand. "Well Claudia, I have to go back to Lieutenant, see you!" Connor said and left.

I continued to do my work. Luke kinda appeared outta nowhere. Heck I did not even noticed that he's there because of the work i'm doing.

"So? Flirting with an android ey?" Luke said looking at me.

"Shut up you!"

; connor's pov

I'm holding two of the iced coffee on each hand, and walked back to Lieutenant. "What took you so long?" Lieutenant groaned.

"I'm sorry for taking too long Lieutenant. I just talked with (y/n) for a bit." I replied.

"Oh, did you ask her out already?" Lieutenant asked. Incase you're wondering, I did tell Lieutenant about my feelings for (y/n). Simply because:

1.) Lieutenant is the only guy that I have a close relationship with.
2.) He is her father.
3.) I figured that Lieutenant might give me some advice.

"Yes I did Lieutenant." I replied.

"Did she say yes though?" Lieutenant asked curiously. I nodded, he smiled. "Connor's all grown up now!" Lieutenant laughed and patted my shoulder. "Alright business now, what's the case for today?" Lieutenant asked.

"Oh um, a traci and a human is found dead in Eden Club. Murder reported 5 hours from now." I replied.

"Homicide at Eden Club again?" Lieutenant said. I nodded, "You better not waste my money renting all these tracis again Connor!" Lieutenant.

"Don't worry Lieutenant, I'm sure we'll find another way." I replied.

"Come on, let's go now." Lieutenant said and stood up.

"But wait Lieutenant! You haven't drank your other iced coffee yet!" I said as he turned to me.

"Take it, it's yours." Lieutenant said and went out of the cafe, as I took the drink and followed him.

NU: june 17