19 ; emotions

[ we got 7k votes overnight aaaa thank u guysssss and again im having a hard time updating im sorry and we also have a music for this chapter! you can play it while reading &&& this chapter is long hehe ]

{ today's song : yam yam - no vacation }

He didn't put the blindfold back because the second venue isn't really a surprise but just a place for us to have fun.

"So... where are we going again?" I asked and waited patiently for an answer.

"We're going to the carnival!" Connor replied.

"Really???? I love going to the carnival!" I replied and smiled at him.

"You're gonna love it (y/n)!" Connor continued, still eyes at the road.

As we arrived at the Carnival, we went to the line to get our unlimited rides tickets. There were alot of people here, compared to the other time we went here. The carnival closes at 2am so that's why people go here at night.

I looked around while waiting for our turn. I looked at the other line beside me  and saw a familiar looking figure. Two of them actually. A platinum blonde hair and a messy short brown hair. Luke and Claudia?

I shook it off, and decided to ignore it. Maybe it's just someone looking like them, maybe it's not them anyways. Not to mention, about the notebook I read about earlier, could it be one of them who wrote it?

Stop (y/n), you're overthinking! Just enjoy your date with Connor!

"Hello? Earth to (y/n)?" Connor said and waved his hand infront of my face.

"Oh, hey." I said and snapped back from my thoughts.

We were already infront of the line and I didn't even noticed it because of my thoughts. "Hello! I'm Jerry! What ticket type would you like to get?" The worker, named Jerry said.

"The unlimited ticket type please, for two." Connor said and paid through his mind, I guess?

We got in the carnival and we walked around. I looked at Connor. "So, what do you want to do first?" I asked him, as he was still looking around.

Connor turned to me. "I should be asking you that..." He said softly.

I chuckled, "Well... I'd like to ride the rollercoaster first!" I said and smiled. (if u dont like rollercoaster ehhh just dont mind it xD)

"Are you sure (y/n)?" He asked.

"I'm very sure! Why?" I asked curiously.

"I was just making sure." Connor replied.

"Oh okay." I said, and we looked at the map that Jerry provided us. It was a large place, with lots of fun rides & games. There's also a haunted house and I wanted to try it later!

We walked to where the rollercoaster is, we chose the biggest rollercoaster in the area because why not? I'm not really sensitive when it comes to things like rollercoasters. The rollercoaster was called The Bone-Crushing Coaster. Who even chose that name?

There were two lines. One for the limited ticket holders, and one for the unlimited ticket holders. We went to the unlimited ticket holders' line and waited patiently. There were just a few people there so it would be pretty fast.

Once we were in front of the line already, we went in the rollercoaster cart and sat beside each other. I turned to him. "Are you ready?" I asked him.

"Again, I should be asking you that..." Connor replied.

"Sorry Mr. RK800, too slow." I chuckled.

"Yes I am ready, how about you (y/n)?" Connor asked.

"Of course I am!" I replied. He looked down at my hands, and slid his hand on my other hand. He held my hand tightly. I blushed, and he just smiled at me.

The ride contained me screaming of joy and Connor literally just sitting there peacefully as the ride goes on. Fun fact, he still held my hand though.

After the ride, Connor was still what he was like before the ride, and well... me... I feel like as if im still riding the rollercoaster.

"So, humans usually just shout while the ride?" Connor asked curiously.

I chuckled, "It's to let out the fear they have inside them." I replied.

After a few rides, we decided to stop by at the horror house. I actually wanted to try it, because... why not?

The horror house was circus themed and I am NOT a big fan of clowns. I hated them actually. They're creepy... like why would a clown attend a kid's birthday party? Aren't they creepy looking though?

Anyways... me and Connor were entering the 'house', and he stopped for a moment. He turned to me. "(Y/N) if you get scared, don't worry, i'll protect you."

I nodded and proceeded to walk together. The first 5 minutes were really boring. It consisted of a low budget clown tryna jumpscare us but but failed miserably.

But everything got really scary when the lights closed. That was when I started clinging onto Connor's arm.

The lights turned on and revealed a giant bloody clown with a large chainsaw. The chainsaw wasn't real of course, but there were sound effects in them. You can notice that it's very low budget but it looks pretty cool too.

Let's talk about Connor's reaction...

He was... let's just say... a little bit shocked. Just a little bit though. He didn't spoke the whole time but me, I literally screamed my whole soul out after the clown.

After that, we decided to take a break first and eat some snacks. I got (f/dessert) while Connor got a (f/flavor) ice cream.

"So, how's our date so far (y/n)?" Connor asked.

"It's fun! I love it! We should date more often, don't you think?" I said, and had realized what I said. I blushed intensely.

Connor's LED turned yellow. His eyes were a bit widened, but smiled anyways. "I think so too." He replied.

After our snack, we head down to the last ride. Which is a boat ride on the lake. We decided that it'll be the last ride since it's already 1:30am.

Connor first went to the boat, then me. He offered his hand to me, and I took it as I stepped into the boat. I sat down, and Connor did the same.

He rowed the boat and stopped on a location that had lights on the sky. There were no other people around us, it was just us. (Like the tangled scene)

"Connor." I called him. He was sitting infront of me. "Are you alive?" I asked.

Connor looked into my eyes. "I'm alive for you, (y/n)" He said sincerely. "You make me feel things that I haven't felt before." He continued. "The first day that I met you, I felt something. I felt something that caused me act strangely than I usually do." I was so speechless at the moment. "Remember that time when you were drunk, and you kissed me?" He asked and I nodded, "I asked you the next day if it meant something to you, because I am feeling something for you. And the time Sergio wanted to go back with you, I just had the urge to punch him because he was hurting you. I couldn't stand the fact that you're getting hurt because of him." He leaned closer, "What I'm trying to say (y/n), is that I love you. I love you with all of my plastic heart."

"Just shut up and kiss me already." I said and so he did. We both leaned in and closing the gap between us.

That's it. I'm inlove with this android from the beginning.

NU: 24th