16 ; beautiful

[ WE GOT 4K VOTES 💗💗💗 also, check the vid, its a lil visual novel thingy that i made w/ the eden club scene thingy]

After work, I decided to walk home with Luke, since he claimed that his house is just a few blocks away from the café and we are taking the same route. If you think that I'm walking with a "stranger", well... He looks like the person who can't even kidnap a person, so I KINDA trust him.

I learned a few things about him. He had been working at Starbucks for almost 3 years now. He also likes rock music and video games.

When he said his name was Luke, I immediately thought of someone from middle school. "It's funny, I knew someone named Luke back in middle school!" I laughed.

"What a coincidence." Luke said calmly, and smiled.

"But sadly, he only lasted a year in the school, and transferred the next school year." I continued. "I called him pineapple because of how ridiculous his hair looked like."

"So... you and this android huh?" Luke changed the topic.

I glared at him. "We're not together yet." I replied.

"There's a 'yet'." Luke raised his eyebrow.

"Exactly! I like him though. I really enjoy his company, and I think dad likes him too." I continued. "Well... how bout you? How's your 'so-called' love life?" I asked.

"None of your business??" Luke said with a questioning tone.

"Hey! You asked me about my relationship status with Connor and now it's time to talk about yours!" I said.

"Alright, fine." He said, "Me and Claudia..." He continued calmly.

"Really? So you're dating an android too?" I said cheerfully and realized what I had said. "Oh wait... I'm not dating Connor yet. My bad."

"We used to date. We broke up like, a week ago." He continued.

"Oh. Sorry to hear that." I replied, looking at the ground while we were walking down the street. I looked at him, "If you don't mind me asking, what happened? You don't have to tell me though."

"Let's just say... It was a mutual break up." He replied.

The rest of the walk was pretty quiet after that conversation. It was awkward. I swear to god. But luckily, I reached my home before it gets even more awkward than ever. We both said our goodbyes, and Luke went on his way. I opened my bag, and got my keys, as I opened the front door of our house.

"I'm home!" I shouted and leave my bag at the side table. I didn't get a reply from dad, neither Connor.

I walked to the living room. Of course. Dad is there, eyes glued to the tv. He's watching a game of hockey, and is too focused that he didn't even noticed me.

Connor was sitting at the side sofa, "Oh hey (y/n)!" Connor said and waved at me, and I waved back.

I walked over to the kitchen and searched for food in the refrigerator. There's leftovers of (f/f) there. I took the plate out of the fridge, and walked over to the microwave. I put the plate inside and pressed the button.

I sat down at the dining table chair, and waited patiently as the food is being heated. Meanwhile, Connor walked approached me and sat down in front of me. "Hello (y/n), how are you doing?" Connor asked calmly.

"I'm exhausted from the work." I replied, looking up from my phone.

"(Y/N), I have to be honest with you." He said with a serious tone, I raised my eyebrows but and looked at him. "The iced coffee you made earlier tastes so good. It's not like any regular coffee that I have tasted." He said.

I smiled. "Thank you, Connor." I replied, and put my phone down at the table.

"So, are you ready for our date tomorrow?" Connor said quietly and leaned closer to me.

"Eh?" The word that managed to come out of my mouth, even though red blush doesn't really appear on my face, i think. I can still feel the heat of my cheeks. The beeping sound of the microwave was heard, "My food is done!" I said and rushed to the kitchen to get my food.

Thank you microwave for saving me from the awkwardness!

I opened the microwave door and grabbed the plate, and felt the sting of the temperature. "Aw!" I groaned. I dropped the plate inside the microwave again, and heard footsteps approaching me.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" Connor said and checked over me.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." I replied, and got a pot holder from the counter. I proceeded to get the plate, but Connor gently pushed me aside.

"I'll do it." Connor said and got the plate with NO hesitations and put it on the dining table.

"Thanks again Connor..." I said calmly, and sat down at the dining table chair. I ate a spoonful of (f/f) like I did the last time... It's so good!

Connor did the same, I meant, sat down at the dining table chair in front of me. "(Y/n), didn't I tell you not to stuff large amount of food in your mouth! It's not the best thing to do!" Connor said with a serious tone.

"But it's so good!" I said, but barely understandable. I continued to eat my (f/f).

Connor just shook his head carefully. "Anyways, tomorrow. Please wear anything you like." Connor said.

"What?" I asked, with my mouth full again.

"Wear anything you like for our date." Connor replied, "You'd look beautiful in anything." He continued, and left the room.

What just happened??

NU: june 19