11 ; passed out

SO WE REACHED 1K OVERNIGHT AAAA IM SO HAPPY THANK U GUYS!! oh and this chapter is pretty boring

"So where have you two been?" Dad asked while leaning on the wall with crossed arms.

Me and Connor just looked at each other. "Hey dad! I thought you wouldn't go home til' August! Ehe." I said nervously.

"Does it matter? Didn't I told you to not leave the house til' I get back?" Dad said angrily.

"Well yeah but-"

"But what?" Dad cut me off.

"(Y/N) just wanted to do something fun, so she did. Don't worry lieutenant, I took care of her, there's no harm that had happened." Connor said.

"But you still disobeyed me (y/n)! Go to your room!" Dad said. He turned to Connor, "And you, we got another case for tomorrow."

I went upstairs. Seriously though, dad acts as if i'm a teenager but hey, atleast he's not treating me like a kid anymore, but like a teenager. I guess I won't be seeing Connor anymore? It actually makes me sad.

(F/N)'s aquarium was set up before we dropped off Audrey's car. It was placed at the table in my room.

So what am I gonna do now?

; the next day

I was woken up by the sound of knocking at my door. I was hesitant to open it at first, and figured out that it's probably dad. I removed the blanket from my body and proceeded to open the door, as the knocking got louder and impatient.

"I'm coming!" I groaned. I opened the door and saw the face of... Connor. "Oh hey, didn't expect to see you."

"(Y/n), Lieutenant's passed out on the living room floor, you have to help me." Connor said.

We walled downstairs, "Passed out? Was he drinking again?" I asked. Obviously (y/n). Obviously.

"I think so and I also broke the window." Connor replied. He said and kneeled down to where dad was. He was passed out on the floor with some weird stains on his shirt, beside him was a bottle of beer. "Lieutenant, wake up!" He slapped dad. Dad groaned, "It's me, Connor!" He continued

Connor lifted dad by his shoulders, and put dad's arms around him, and I did the same with the other side. We are bringing him to the bathroom but he kept grabbing the wall.

"Sumo! Attack!" Dad shouted, "Good boy."

We put him in the bathtub, "Lieutenant, this is gonna hurt a little!" Connor said and turned on the shower, dad shouted, and was awake now. Connor turned of the shower, "The fuck you doin here?" Dad asked.

"You told me yesterday night that we have a case, and now I saw you passed out on the floor." Connor said, "I'm sorry Lieutenant, but we need you."

"Fine, just, just let me take a bath." Dad said and we left the bathroom.

I went back to my room, and lay down the bed. I sighed, I hugged the pillow. I really miss Connor being around, but now he gotta go back to his job.

I stood up and went to where the aquarium was placed, and fed (f/n). It was currently 10:32am.

My cellphone was vibrating nonstop. I got my phone from my bed and looked at it.

163 messages and 59 missed calls from Sergio.

Talk about a crazy ex boyfriend? I have a bad feeling about this. Can't he just leave me alone? He was still at it. Still calling me. I answered. "Fuck off!" I said and hung up. I hope he shuts up after that.

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone yell from downstairs.

I stood up and opened the door, "Yes?" I shouted back.

It was dad, "We're leaving!" He replied.

I went out of my room, "Okay, take care!" I replied and went in my room.

So I guess it's me, Sumo, and (f/n) again. Sumo was downstairs but he'd probably go up in a few minutes.

I hopped on my bed and opened my laptop. I watched (f/m) because it IS my favorite movie. I love it so much that I watched it 400 times already and wouldn't bother watching it again.

That's basically how I just wanna spend my day.

Next update: june 12 or later

P.s. leave some questions you'd like to ask the author and i'll answer em in the next chapter as a 1k votes special!