OBSERVING THE PRINCESS

>still hokage POV<

I woke and requested everyone from yesterday. I was waiting in my office as they all arrived. We tuned in to see Emily sleeping peacefully. At one point in the night she had managed to get her bed back and was snuggling in the covers, hugging a small bear to her person.

"She looks so peaceful..." Kakashi said softly, as if speaking too loud would wake the girl.

"She's so cute!" Kurenai cooed. She almost seemed too peaceful to be awoken. Just as the thought crossed my mind, an alarm went off near Emily's head. Said girls eyes snapped opn and she sat up slowly, turning off the alarm tiredly. She yawned heavily and crawled front the top of her bunk bed before walking into her living area. She started a pot of coffee and grabbed a pair of pants and a black tee shirt. She went to, what I'm expecting is a bathroom, to get dressed. I humbly put a towelette over the crystal ball until we heard the sound of a door oppenning and closing. I removed the towel and we saw Emily wearing her clothes, along with a black and white pair of shoes. She put her hair in a pony tail and made a large cup of coffee.

"The princess drinks coffee?" Kurenai questioned.

"I suppose so." Kakashi answered. The eldest girl walked into the bathroom and emerged an hour later.

"Way to go champ. Take the bathroom for an hour" Emily yawned.

"Shut up" the girl replied.

"Such happy people I live with" Emily mumbled sleepily. Katie walked in.

"Both of you shut up! Find the kids lunches!" She ordered. Emily set her cup down and put her hands on her cheeks.

"Oh mother! When did you shrink?! Oh wait. You're not my mother so mind your own business" she smirked.

"Weirdo" Katie spat.

"Thank you"

"Freak"

"I know"

"Fatso" all of our jaws dropped as we looked back at Emily, who was smirking with her hands resting on her hips. She pat her stomach.

"What gave it away?" She smirked. Sure she isn't skinny, but she certainly isn't fat!

"Why you..." Katie started.

"Yeah yeah. Just get ready kid" Emily waved her off taking a sip of her coffee. Katie stomped to the bathroom and shut the door angrily. "She's such a ray of sunshine" Emily chuckled, shaking her head.

The rest of the morning went by like that until she and her siblings climbed into another strange contraption. With a startling roar, it started rolling back and then forward. Emily sat quietly, eyes drifting open and closed, occasionally taking a sip of her coffee. She took a book from her bag, her eyes darting back and forth as she read at an incredible rate. She completely blocked out the boy who was using her as a pillow, along with others of her family. They eventually came to a large building, where she exited the contraption, mug in hand.

"Have a nice day mum! Gotta get to class!" She called as she ran off. Class? As in school? Hmmm.

"Is her classes the same as ours?" Asuma mumbled to himself. I shrugged.

"Doubtedly" Kakashi answered. Emily entered a room with a couple of people seated behind what looked like computers with higher details than the ones we use for the chunin exams. She sat at one and hit a few buttons before taking another drink of her coffee. Suddenly, a screen lit up with the face of an old woman.

"Good morning class!" The cheery woman chirped. Emily merely glanced at her before leaning her head on one hand. They did many things that confused us greatly before a bell rang, causing Emily to leave the room.

The Hidden Namikaze Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें