Just a Random Sappy Chappie

>Jiraiya POV<

"Alright Kid." I said solemnly. "Now I want you to go to the people who matter most in your life, a girlfriend, a best friend, and give them a big hug."

He tilted his head at me.

"Anyone who means a lot to me?" He clarified. I nodded. "Then first I wanna visit my sister."

My eyes widened in shock. Did Kota tell him?!

"Your what?" I asked, making sure I heard him right.

"She's not my blood sister." He said quickly, smiling sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head. "Her name is Kota Namikaze. She's one of the first to treat me like an actual human being and she's always really nice to me. She treats me like family, so I call her my sister." He began rambling on about how nice Kota had been to him and how cool she was and how they had so much fun around eachother. I couldn't help but smile at him.

Even though she wasn't allowed to tell him they were siblings, they still act like family.

"Alright! Lets go find her!" I said, grinning. No sooner had the words left my mouth did something run smack into my back. I had to take a couple of steps to keep from falling on my face before turning to look at the culprit or, more precisely, Kota. "Ah! Just the girl we were looking for." I grinned, ruffling her hair.

"Ji?" She said, looking at me in confusion. "Whatcha doin' here?"

"Just helping Na-"

"Wait!" Naruto yelled, cutting me off. "Kota-nii, you know Pervy sage?"

"Hey Naru-bro!" Kota grinned, ruffling his hair. "Yeah, he's like my uncle, not by blood, but he might as well be."

"Woah." He said in awe. "Oh yeah!" He jumped forward and hugged her tightly, making her eyes widen slightly in surprise. "Pervy sage said to hug someone who's important in my life, so I thought of you first." He mumbled into her shoulder. Her eyes widened more before softening as she looked down at him with a smile. She wrapping her arms around him just as tightly and laid her cheek on his head.

"Thanks kid, that means a lot." She whispered, rubbing his back. "And you know what? If our positions were switched, you'd be the first person I'd think of too."

That only made him hug her tighter as he buried his face in her shoulder and his shoulders shook, telling me he was holding back tears. Kota held his head to her with one hand as the other stopped between his shoulder blades. I could see tears brimming in her own eyes and nearly got misty eyed myself.

What can I say? A touchy moment is a touchy moment, even if that blonde brat is involved.

"Now!" Kota said loudly, pulling from their hug with a grin. After you finish training I'm gonna show you a bomb I've been working on, so go hug Sakura and get it over with." She teased. The Kid blushed and scratched the back of his neck with a sheepish laugh.

"Oh!" He said suddenly, blinking at her. "Kota-nii. Who are you training with?"

I looked at her as well, curious.

"Ibiki." She shrugged, making the brat's and my eyes widen. "He's no Sanin or copycat nin, but the training is brutal."

That much was painfully obvious, I mean, she was literally littered with bandages and wrapping and bruises.

"Speaking of Prince Scarface, I've got to run so I don't have to run another hundred laps." She sighed in annoyance. She then smiled at Naruto. "But hey, I've got people to protect, so dealing with that narcissistic baldy is worth it." She pushed down on his head lightly as he laughed at her words. "Later Naru-bro. Bye Ji." She added to me before running off.

"See?" Naruto asked, looking after her with a fond grin. "She's like family to me."

"I see Kid, I see." I said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

But then I remembered.

If this goes bad and Naruto dies........ Kota'll kill me...

The Hidden Namikaze Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें