A..... UNIQUE HOMECOMING

>Emily POV< {finally}

I felt something tickling my cheek, causing me to wake slowly and groggily. I opened my eyes to see a bright light. A breeze washed over my face and I sat up, groaning.

"God. I feel like I've been hit by a truck" I moaned, putting a hand to my head. I looked around and saw I was in a forest. Why?!?! "I must have done something to get kicked out" I sighed sadly. I stood up and stretched.

"Crying aint gonna find me a new home!" I yelled as I did a back bend. While I was righting myself, I caught a flash of red and froze. I took a strand of hair to study and my mouth fell open. My hair is dark red with black tips...

I ran to a nearby puddle and looked at my reflection. I then did something I haven't done in years... I screamed.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Nani!? Nani!? Nani!?" I shreaked, slipping into what little Japanese I know. My hair isn't all that changed, still red with black tips. My eyes are now a demonic red color, my skin pale and flawless, and if I stood straight up, I saw in the reflection that I no longer had an ounce of body fat, though my chest must have doubled in size. I looked like a completely different person, except for the line of freckles across my nose and cheeks and the tiny, almost unnoticeable, scar above my right eye. I somehow had acquired a large scar going down my right eye. I pinched myself and flinched. The place didn't change. I looked at my outfit. It had changed. I now wore a black tanktop and blood red short shorts with black leggings. I had bandages wrapped all the way up to my elbows and knees. I also had black combat boots, along with a weapons pouch. My nails were black and sharp. Something poked my lip and I investigated to find that I now had two sharp fangs poking past my lips. I grinned. I have fangs. Awesome. Back home I had a jagged tooth that annoyed me, but these are actual FANGS!!!! I can only assume that I'm in a new world. Weapons pouch... Can it be.... Naw!

I turned around and saw my iPod, charger, bear, and purse lying on the ground. I walked over to my purse, took out my book, and put the other three things in my purse. I slung my bag haphazardly on my shoulder and read as I walked in a random direction. I got to the best part in my book when I heard a rustle. Me being the paranoid girl I am, froze and let my eyes dart around the trees. I put my book in my purse slowly and took out the pocket knife I constantly have in the very back pocket of my purse. Reason: my school doesn't like knives, I don't like NOT having my knives. Anyways. I flipped out the knife and held it to the side.

"Who's there? I am NOT in the mood for an ambush so show yourselves" I demanded, though I was shaking on the inside. There were more rustles and I took a single step back, holding the knife defensively. An... ANBU(confusion!!!) walked from behind a tree. They held their hand near there weapon pouch, making me more nervous as they took another step. I took a step back.

"Back off!" I spat. He stopped.

"Hey... Hey... We won't hurt you" a kind voice said. My head whipped to the side to see Jiraiya come from behind another tree. One by one, different ninja came out all around me, making it impossible to run. For all I know, it could be a trick. My breathing got quicker and my eyes darted around relentlessly. He had a sympathetic look in his eyes.

"Calm down" he said soothingly. The stress got the best of me after that. My eyes rolled back in my head, my knees buckled, and I blacked out.

>>>>>>><>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<><<<<<<<

I woke slowly, hearing voices. There was something wet across my forehead and I was laying on something soft.

"Poor thing"